The video giant is following in Spotify’s footsteps with this release.
2 min read
People can start creating now Playlist together on Youtube Music. Other applications already have this feature, as is the case with Spotify. Now Google is preparing to give the user a better experience as it will withdraw music from playing in a few months.
How do I do it?
- Go to the Youtube Music application.
- Press the pencil icon on the page to edit it.
- Find the Collaborate button.
- Then the application will give you a link to share with your friends and let them help you with song recommendations.
- Users can see who has added which songs to the list.
Collaborations are currently limited for Android, but will soon be rolled out to all users and even to iOS.
In addition to the collaboration option, according to some American media outlets, there will soon be suggestions in the playlists based on your existing content or even if the playlist with the title of the list is new.
This is a way to reach out to the user and be more competitive in the market. Therefore, the trend towards remote collaborations continues, as is the case with Netflix Party.