According to the secretary Esteban Moctezuma, the return to basic level classes will be gradual as long as the traffic light is green.
Read for 2 min
Although they already have Events referential for the beginning of school in Mexico the Minister of Education Esteban Moctezuma announced that the return to personal education for elementary levels will be gradual, as long as the traffic light is green and conditions are safe for students.
WRONG that schools decide that #RegresoAClases.
We said it, they will open:
1. With green traffic light.
2. BY STATE. pic.twitter.com/tnHUqQPG6P
– Esteban Moctezuma Barragán (@emoctezumab) July 15, 2020
With this message on his Twitter account, the official added that the return to school would be done by the state and also refuses to allow schools to choose the date of their return because these decisions have to be made with the information of the Health Council.
This means that the deadline for starting classes can be extended and schools have to comply with this decision.
The way students enter their classes according to the reference plan is:
- Monday, August 10th: Boys and girls whose last names begin with the letters from A to M.
- Tuesday, August 11th: Boys and girls whose last names begin with the letters from N to Z.
- Wednesday August 12th: Boys and girls whose last names begin with the letters from A to M.
- Thursday, August 13: Boys and girls whose last names begin with the letters from N to Z.
- Friday, August 14: On this day, 50% of the students who had difficulty with online courses will present themselves. The teachers will be responsible for deciding who is part of this group.