Bitcoin

Wallets with less than 1 BTC make up only 5% of Bitcoin’s market capitalization

The new data suggest that theHolistic”(Bitcoin wallets with 1 BTC or more) now represent 95% of the total capitalization of the cryptocurrency. This leaves only 5% of the market capitalization among tens of millions of users with a balance below 1 BTC.

The total number of Wholecoiners addresses has increased steadily since 2009 compared to the previous yeardespite astronomical price increases at BTC. On November 27, the CTO of Glass knot, Rafael Shultze Krafttweeted a graphic showing that more than 800,000 addresses currently contain at least 1 BTC.

according to Bit info charts, Wholecoiners addresses account for around $ 301 billion in BTC. In contrast, the current total value of addresses less than 1 BTC is $ 16 billion.

Wallets with less than 1 BTC make up only 5% of Bitcoin’s market capitalization
Wallets with less than 1 BTC make up only 5% of Bitcoin’s market capitalization

The line chart shows few setbacks in the history of the entire companyand the biggest decline occurred in early 2016, when the number of addresses with at least 1 BTC dropped 13.5% from 520,000 to 450,000.

In 2018, the growth of Wholecoiners also stagnated. The number of addresses was between 720,000 and 690,000 for 12 months from December 2017.

Number of Bitcoin wallets with at least 1 BTC over the years – Glassnode

according to In the block, 32.95 million Bitcoin addresses currently have a BTC valueThis suggests that wholefood connoisseurs make up only 0.47% of Bitcoin wallets with credit.

Similar Posts