Human talent must drive innovation processes that allow a company to stay current and face new market challenges.
4 min read
The opinions expressed by employees are personal.
By Sergio Porragas / Director of Operations (COO) of OCCMundial
The economic slowdown , an atmosphere of uncertainty before the start of a new government program and the renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement marked the financial environment for companies last year.
In labor matters, for example, organizations faced challenges such as the publication of the new Labor Law , which includes Standard 035, which requires companies to prevent psychosocial risk factors in their work spaces.
Under this context, companies responded to this environment by following Human Resources strategies that allow them to remain motivated and flexible by having policies and processes that guarantee the integral well-being of their workers, marking some of the trends in human capital, such as unveils the study of Deloitte Insights.
Thus, based on what specialists in the field say and what recruiters share with, some of the trends that began in 2019 and will remain in force in 2020 are:
- Improvement and continuous innovation . Human talent must drive innovation processes that allow a company to stay current and face new market challenges. Not only do they face the changes that the environment requires, but there is an individual and group motivation to detect areas of improvement and innovation on an ongoing basis.
- Constant training. It becomes more important to integrate learning and training into the daily life of the company so that human talent is kept up to date and acquires the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to enhance the growth of the organization.
- Organizational culture. The creation of a positive, human and inclusive organizational culture that allows a balance between personal and work life establishes the basis for innovation and change processes, as well as significantly reducing staff turnover.
- Superjobs creation . Create jobs that use artificial intelligence, cognitive technologies, process automation and robotics that allow important leaps in the productivity of a company, regardless of its size or sector to which it is dedicated.
- Progress of leadership models. The idea is to progress towards agile schemes that result in continuous communication, teamwork and self-motivation.
- Transformation of performance management systems. Make human talent share growth by assessing the performance of human capital and rewarding performance, for example, through a rewards approach based on results.
Evolving a social enterprise model is not a simple task, however, it is a model applicable to organizations of any size and sector that, without a doubt, will allow us to face current challenges more quickly and efficiently in a competitive and constant environment. change.
* The author is Director of Operations of OCCMundial (COO), the leading online job bank in Mexico, since September 2015 and since then has driven the annual growth of more than two digits of the company, the opening of commercial offices in 13 states of the country and the penetration of the recruitment process in SMEs. He previously served as Commercial Director and Chief Financial Officer of the company and under his direction in 2011 OCCEducation was launched, a business unit that offers educational options of all levels and specialties. He previously held international positions in the finance area at Procter Gamble for more than 12 years and also worked at Convermex. Graduated with honors, he has a degree in Business Administration with a specialty in Finance from the Universidad Nuevo Mundo.