Facebook Business Suite is the new web and mobile interface with which small and medium-sized companies can easily manage their pages and profiles on Facebook and Instagram.
3 min read
Facebook presents Facebook Business Suite, a new web and mobile interface that allows small and medium-sized businesses to easily manage their pages and profiles on Facebook and Instagram by using all of our solutions in one place.
SMEs can access this tool for free via the web version or the app that will be available in application stores over the next few weeks. The suite offers various options:
- to save time::
- Schedule and post on Facebook and Instagram at the same time.
- Manage posts in one place to stay in touch with both communities.
- Stay up to date:
- Consolidate all Facebook and Instagram messages, comments, notifications and alerts in one place to keep businesses up to date.
- Just answer customer inquiries.
- Achieve business results:
- Check out the Facebook and Instagram statistics to find out what is engaging your audiences and customers.
- The admin can easily improve posts on Facebook and Instagram and see how they work.
Facebook Business Suite It is already available to a limited extent and will be used by all SMEs in the coming weeks. Only the following are required to access the tool:
- Sign in with the Facebook account associated with the company.
- If the company is compatible with the platform (originally only available for SMEs), it will be routed directly to the Business Suite when visiting business.facebook.com on a computer.
- If the company is already using the Page Manager application, the option to go to Business Suite will automatically be presented.
- The application in the coming weeks Facebook Business Suite will be available for Android and iOS.
Facebook Business Suite is part of Facebook’s ongoing effort to support SMEs. Over the past few months we’ve announced several initiatives, including the Business Resource Center, which offers free training to help businesses stay active. Digital marketing workshops with local partners in Mexico; Facebook shops that allow companies to have a single online catalog on Facebook and Instagram in addition to digital Facebook gift cards. We also announced economic stimulus to support 815 small and medium-sized Mexican businesses.