Next October 27thAn event will be held that will look at the way blockchain technology is transforming journalism, communication, the cultural and creative industries. The initiative is organized by the Blockchain Observatory and Staxe.io in collaboration with the University of the Basque Country (Spain) and with the participation of Cointelegraph en Español as media partner.
As explained by the organizers, It is a sector that accounts for nearly 3 percent of global GDP and employs nearly 30 million people.
“”In a context of profound changes as a result of the disruption in technological innovation, the worrying scenario of the pandemic that leaves thousands of jobs up in the air is now added. The speakers of the forum, relevant personalities from the university and the company, explain how the tokenization made possible by blockchain technology can help to change part of the value chain of the culture industry by creating new business models. and creative“they reported from the Blockchain Observatory.
In this context, the forum would therefore like to focus on empowering creators (musicians, journalists, designers, photographers, artists, athletes, actors) New ways of monetization for their work, copyright protection, micropayments, cultural crowdfunding, new advertising models, new ways to consume audiovisual content, more effective marketing, social tokens and many other subjects.
Furthermore, It should be noted that 10 percent of the proceeds from the event will go to the # AlertaRoja movement.
Here are some of the panelists who will be attending the forum:
– Miguel Caballero | CEO at Tutellus
– José María Herranz | Professor of Journalism in the Faculty of Communication at the University of Castilla La Mancha
– Daniel Ramirez Escudero | Team leader and editor-in-chief – BeinCrypto
– Pavel Sidorenko | Professor in the Faculty of Communication Studies at Francisco de Vitoria University
– Gorka Palazio | Professor of Journalism at the University of the Basque Country
– Fernando Quirós | Journalist for Cointelegraph in Spanish and teacher of digital communication in the fields of journalism, social communication and advertising at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences of the Catholic University of Salta (Argentina)
– Javier Callejo | Professor of Sociology at the National Distance University (UNED)
– Leandro Reta Sabio | Founder – FutreCryptoMedia.com
– Jose Luis Casado | CEO – Adwatch
– Edwin Mata | CEO and Co-Founder – Brickken
– Julian Rendón | Director – Post2020
– Bernardo Magnani | Co-founder at Lastbit
– Carol Lago Garcia | BlockchainLab Senior Manager – IT Consulting and Innovation. Grant Thornton
– Belen Suarez | Team leader – BLOCKHUB
– Dennis Granha | Software Engineer – Gnosis
– Monste Guardia | Managing Director – Alastria
– Juan Manuel Belloto | Program Ambassador – MIT
– More has to be confirmed
The event will be broadcast on Facebook Live via STREAMING ONLINE. on October 27th at 6: 00-9: 10pm CET (GMT + 1). Interested parties can register here.
You might be interested in: