From Chainlink Argentina, they invite you to a virtual meeting with RCN Network on Wednesday January 13th.
The idea of this meetup is that those present can ask questions and listen to answers together with RCN. “The discussion will focus on decentralized oracles that meet DeFi requirements, RCN’s new oracle architecture, and future product roadmap for introducing fiat currencies into DeFi.” The organizers stated.
“”RCN is an open source global lending network that connects lenders, borrowers and lenders on the blockchain to create smooth, transparent and borderless debt markets, “the organizers later added.
On the other hand, they commented: “Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network This enables smart contracts to securely access data outside of the blockchain, the web API and traditional bank payments. “
The scheduled times for this meeting are:
- 17:00 in Argentina
- 13:00 in San Francisco (GMT -7 / PST)
- 14:00 in Mexico and Denver (GMT -6 / MST)
- 15:00 in New York, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador (GMT -5 / EST)
- 16:00 in Venezuela (GMT -4)
- 20:00 in the UK and Portugal (GMT)
- 21:00 in Gibraltar, Spain and Western Europe (GMT +1)
Interested parties can register here.
You might be interested in: