The Ministry of Health estimates that we will peak in the Covid 19 pandemic this week. Please stay at home!
Read for 2 min
The Under Secretary of State for Health Hugo López-Gatell reported that the peak of Covid 19 pandemic infections in Mexico is estimated to be between May 6-10. This means that the risk of acquiring the pathogen is greater and efforts with the rules of social distance must be doubled in order to avoid that the health system is overwhelmed and the use of beds with respiratory masks is saturated.
However, we know that there are certain activities that simply cannot be avoided even during a global pandemic such as grocery shopping.
For this reason, we share the main chain schedule of Supermarkets in mexico.
Image: Bodega Aurrera
- Hours: From Monday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Whatsapp: 52 55 2250 5422
- Website: Aurrera winery
Soriana Hyper, Super and Mega
La Comer, fresco, city market, Sumesa
Image: The food
Sam’s Club Mexico
Picture: Sam’s Club México
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., preferably for older adult users.
- Whatsapp: 55 51 34 00 91
- Website: Sam’s Club Mexico
- Time schedule: Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Phones: 800 563 2222
- website: Chedraui side
Image: HEB Mexico
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Website: Home | Costco Mexico