The country’s capital will reactivate some of its activities this Monday. Know the rules for this new normal.
Increase your business, Not your inbox
Stay up to date and subscribe to our daily newsletter now!
Read for 2 min
From this Monday the traffic light of the Mexico City turns orange with which some economic activities are resumed 30% of its capacity and with strict hygiene measures as soon as the number of people admitted and intubated by coronavirus has remained stable.
The head of government of Mexico City, Claudia Sheinbaum, announcedHe reopens the plan for the next stage the epidemiological traffic light, which includes the following activities.
- Domestic worker
- retail trade
- Sports clubs and individual outdoor sports activities
- Historical center with a special program.
- Restaurants with 30% of the capacity.
- Hotels with 30% of capacity.
- Tianguis and markets on wheels.
3rd of July.
- Aesthetics, hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Department stores with 30% of capacity.
10 rules for returning to activities
In addition, 10 basic rules have been announced for the return of activities, which workers must follow.
- In addition to frequent hand washing, employees must use personal protective equipment, ie face protection and face protection.
- Hygiene filters for the detection of symptoms and temperature measurement must be available at the entrance of staff and customers.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters between people.
- Place antibacterial gel dispensers and permanent disinfection of surfaces and common areas.
- Use natural ventilation.
- Mandatory registration of the reactivation at https://covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/medidassanitarias.
- If there are more than 30 employees, tests must be carried out weekly with a number of 5% of the employees.
- It is mandatory to inform Locatel of positive cases and people you have had contacts with at work.
- Positive cases should be kept at home for 15 days, while suspects do this until they receive a negative diagnosis.
- Nobody can be released because of their COVID 19 status.