These 21 simple ideas will help you make creativity a habit in your business life.
Since inspiration isn’t always spontaneous, it’s better to use these practical recommendations to improve your page creative as an entrepreneur.
1. Focus. Achieve one goal, not all.
2. Say: it can be. Open up to all kinds of opportunities.
3. Disconnect. This is how you can make new connections.
4. Call a friend. New goals need support.
5. Get moving. As you walk, you will be asked to be more creative.
6. Look outside of your company. Learn what others are teaching.
7. Daydreams. Discover what is inside of you.
8. Reflect. Old-fashioned thinking works.
9. Don’t wait. Be careful but be determined.
10. Visualize. Long distances encourage creativity.
11. Forget about perfection. Do more and judge less.
12. Rethink goals. What do you really wanna do
13. Start over. Drop it all, think again.
14. Pick the worst idea. Not all risks are bad.
15. Achieve small goals. Climb hills first, not mountains.
16. Ask three people. New perspectives offer better goals.
17. Learn from history. Build on the classics (mistakes and successes).
18. Question everything. Take an improvement test.
19. Think like a genius. What would this character do?
20. Write your thoughts. Work on your brainstorm.
21. Practice and practice again. Constant work frees the genius.