The woman who brings Mexican fashion to EXPO 2020 Dubai

“Everyone thinks the fashion industry is just glamor, and yes, part of it is, but that part takes 10% of the time and the remaining 90% is pure talacha,” said Brenda Jaet, director of Dubai Fashion Mexico. .

Similar Posts