In Spain, Aragon’s Technological Institute (ITAINNOVA) will be looking into implementing a blockchain platform in the mining sector. This was reported by this institution on May 29 on its website. This is the responsibility of David Escuín – as part of a larger project – and it is expected that all partners, stakeholders and invited users will be able to examine and visualize data during the mining supply chain at certain levels security, transparency and immutability were generated by.
It should be noted that from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2024 The Aragon ITAINNOVA Technological Institute will work on a new cooperation project, funded by the EU’s Horizon 2020 program. “”The Dig_IT project entitled: A human-focused platform for the Internet of Things for the sustainable digital mine of the future is a research and innovation campaign (RIA) in which a consortium of 16 partners from all over Europe takes part. In these 48 months, the Dig_IT consortium will provide seven million euros for the digitization of mining processes and procedures in order to make it safer, more efficient and more sustainable, “says the ITAINNOVA website.
The project is coordinated by ITAINNOVA, a Zaragoza research and development organization affiliated with the Aragon government’s Department of Science, university and knowledge society. and includes a number of technology partners and recycling / adoption partners that are directly involved in the mining industry.
“The goal of the project is to develop an industrial internet of things platform that collects data from the mining industry and converts it into knowledge and measures to improve the health and safety of workers in this industry and minimize the impact of mining the environment, “they added.
You may be interested in:
- They estimate that the blockchain investment in Spain could exceed 90 million euros this year
- Telefónica offers IoT, blockchain and AI technology to support startups in Spain, Germany and the UK
- T-Systems proposes the use of AI, IoT and blockchain for the gradual exit from detention in Spain
- Spain: You are funding a project that embodies working hours for internships in the legal field
- Price analysis from October 3rd: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, IOTA (2018)
- The director of the Mallorca Industrial Association said blockchain and cryptocurrencies will stay here
- The high school in Mexico awards blockchain technology diplomas to graduates