MADRID, 1 Sep. –
Yemeni Huthi insurgents have denounced that at least 60 people have died and half a hundred have been injured after the Yemeni government support coalition leading Saudi Arabia launched a series of air strikes against a prisoner of war prisoners in Dhamar (Southwest of the country), as reported on Sunday the Al Masira channel, related to the insurgency.
The spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Yusef al Hadri, said in a telephone interview that the coalition launched at least 14 missiles in several attacks against three buildings in the community center of Dhamar, where 185 mercenaries captured on different fronts were held.
So far 60 lifeless bodies have been recovered, but the figure could exceed a hundred, given that a large number of victims are still under the rubble. The injured have been taken to hospitals in the province while teams from the Ministry of Health, Red Crescent and even residents are removing the victims from the rubble.
The head of the National Committee for Prisoner Affairs, Abdulqader al Mortadha, had said that most of the inmates were going to be exchanged in exchange for captured Huthi forces and that rescue teams are finding great difficulties to enter the place due to ” intense and continuous bombing. ”
Previously, the Arab coalition had confirmed the destruction of a military installation of the Huthi movement in Dhamar. According to the Al Arabiya television network, drones were in the enclosure, as well as anti-aircraft defense systems.