Despite the volatility of the Bitcoin price, relative “stability” has been noted in recent months.. However, in order to better understand what might happen, Cointelegraph en Español consulted Brian Prilick, CEO of CTF Capital in Argentina, who gave his opinion.
“Although it is very difficult to predict the price, There was strong support at $ 8,600 to $ 8,800 and resistance at $ 10,000 to $ 10,500. “Prilick pointed this out.
Then he added: “Our analysis shows that a correction is made in July and August if the trends of the past few days continue to be fulfilled. ”
On the other hand, he said: “Although BTC has had some stability, we already know that movements can become violent if volatility sets in.”
And he noticed: “In the long term, we remain optimistic about the price of Bitcoin“”
About CTF Capital
CTF Capital is an investment management company that focuses on crypto assets and blockchain-based projects. According to their website, they have extensive experience in consulting in the areas of blockchain, crypto asset management, venture capital and financial markets.
You may be interested in:
- From Paxful, they confirm that the exchange of cryptocurrencies has increased significantly in Argentina
- EnBitcoins CEO: “In every crisis, the potential, demand and use of cryptocurrencies multiply at an exponential level.”
- Argentina: Bitcoinario, a Bitcoin price comparison service, is launched
- The Central Bank of the Argentine Republic approved the installation of a new digital bank
- Price analysis from October 19: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price analysis, October 17 (2018)
- In Argentina, a Bitcoin is already enough to buy a new mid-range car