The objective of this page is to prevent telephone lines from services such as the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER) from collapsing.
3 min read
The Government of the City of Mexico or enabled a service system to report risks of contagion of coronavirus COVID-19 through SMS and a website.
The objective of this page is to avoid that the telephone lines of services such as the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER) collapse with reports that seek to report symptoms and / or with calls from people seeking advice.
How it works per website
- Enter the page at https://test.covid19.cdmx.gob.mx/
- Fill out the questionnaire that will determine if you are at risk of contagion or affect other people
- The system will register you with your name, age, address and telephone number
- A second screening questionnaire will be applied to determine if you have traveled to the countries at risk in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who may have infected you
- You will be asked if you have a fever greater than 38 degrees, a headache, a cough, a sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches, and if you have any underlying health conditions that complicate your health (diabetes, hypertension, etc.).
- Depending on your responses, the page will classify you into one of three risk levels:
- Low: In case you are low, the page will ask you to do the questionnaire again if your symptoms change in the next few days. Doctors will follow up in one week through Locatel.
- Medium: The page will ask you to do the questionnaire again and the doctors will follow up in two days.
- Stop: Doctors will contact you in 30 minutes to give you a more complete live voice questionnaire. If they don't call you, the system will give you a contact number for you to contact.
7. If you have no symptoms, a page will be assigned to you and updates to the coronavirus will be sent to your phone.
How it works by SMS
- You can access the same system through text messages by sending a free SMS with the words covid19 or coronavirus to 51515.
- Depending on the results of your questionnaire, the authorities will contact you.