Thursday, June 18 at 5 p.m. (Argentine time) The Argentine Fintech Chamber will start the “Fintech Webinars” cycle. It is an initiative with virtual meetings dealing with topics related to financial technology. This was reported to Cointelegraph in Spanish through a statement.
The topic of technology and credit will be developed in the first session. Juan Esteban Saldarriaga (co-founder of RappiCredit Colombia) and Facundo Cuppi (Senior Market Credit Manager Strategy Operations Sr.) will participate. Presenter is Daniel Negrotto (co-founder of Findo), while Mariano Biocca (general coordinator of the Argentine Fintech Chamber) hosts the virtual meeting.
It’s like that At this first opportunity, we will analyze how mobile scoring based on machine learning algorithms works to predict credit behavior.
“The goal of the cycle to benefit from accepting remote meetings imposed by COVID-19 Improve the training events that the camera has organized since its creation. This new modality will allow them to scale their scope and enable interested parties to participate in the fintech issue across the country and region, with the participation of international benchmarks, “they said in the statement.
Topics to be dealt with at upcoming events are:
June 26 – Explosion of digital payments
July 16 – Technology and Investments
July 30 – API economy
August 13 – Legal aspects of the industry
About the Argentine Chamber of FinTech
The Argentine Chamber of FinTech was founded in November 2017 with the aim of driving the transformation process of the financial services industry and making Argentina a pole for innovation and financial inclusion, which is a benchmark at regional and international level.
The founding partners were: 123Seguro, Afluenta, Bitex, Increase, InvertirOnline.com, InvoiNet, Mercado Libre, Moni, Poincenot Technology Studio, Primary Ventures, VU, Western Union. It grew in a few months and already has almost 200 members.
You may be interested in:
- Argentina: Fintech companies defend themselves and question the central bank survey
- What characteristics distinguish fintech companies from traditional banking?
- The Universidad Católica Argentina offers a postgraduate course in law and fintech
- The Colombian ICT minister reaffirmed that blockchain is a fundamental tool for trust in the state
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA: Price analysis, May 30 (2018)
- Price analysis November 28: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, TRON: Price analysis, May 25 (2018)