This Monday, pre-registration for preschool, elementary and secondary schools in Mexico City’s public schools 2021-2022 began. The procedures will be online.
3 min read
The Public Education Secretariat (SEP)The Mexico City Federal Education Authority (AEFCM) reported that the pre-enrollment period in Mexico City public schools (for the 2021-2022 school year) would begin this Monday, January 25.
The procedures are conducted over the Internet and are available to preschools, elementary schools, and secondary schools. The pre-registration period is from January 25th to February 26th of this year and can be done via the official website of the AEFCM.
Image: Image taken via SEP.
Enrollment requirements for 2nd and 3rd grade preschool
- Children are between 4 and 5 years old until December 31, 2021.
- Unique Population Register Code (CURP).
- If you have 3 school options (schools name and password, you can check under https://www2.aefcm.gob.mx/directorio_escuelas/index.jsp
- Two email addresses and a phone number of the father, mother, or legal guardian to maintain communication.
Enrollment requirements for 1st class
- That the children will be 6 years old by December 31, 2021.
- Have the CURP ready.
- A mother, father, or legal guardian phone number and two email addresses to facilitate communication.
- Have 3 school options.
Enrollment requirements for the 1st school year
- That young people are less than 15 years old as of December 31, 2021 (in the case of Telesecundarias, they are assumed to be less than 16 years old).
- Got the CURP.
- Provide a phone number and two email addresses for the mother, father, or legal guardian.
- Have five school options.
For more information, please contact the school mailbox (email@example.com) or the pre-registration and distribution system (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact PO Box numbers (55-3601-87-00) or Advance System (55-3601-8724).