Alejandro Murat said in a digital message that this investment will seek to benefit more than 5,200 Oaxacan companies
3 min read
Alejandro Murat, governor of Oaxaca, announced this Tuesday an Economic Recovery Plan for 1,270 million pesos to reactivate the state once the emergency by Covid 19.
The president announced at a press conference that this investment will seek to benefit more than 5,200 Oaxacan companies, and detailed a 10-point plan to boost tourism, businesses, countryside and culture of Oaxaca.
“I have decided to implement a set of additional measures so that you do not lose your job and so that you so that your micro, medium and small companies can see the light at the end of the tunnel when we have overcome this contingency,” said Murat in his message via of digital platforms.
These actions that will be applied in coordination with the State Secretariat of Finance, Economy and Tourism are:
1. Forgiveness of 50% of the payroll tax to all companies. The total lodging tax will also be forgiven.
2. Creation of a fund of 100 million pesos for loans under preferential conditions to create jobs in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
3. A fund of 100 million pesos will be integrated for financing that will range from 5,000 to 20,000 pesos for SMEs through BanOaxaca.
4. Investment of 35 million pesos to implement a temporary employment strategy.
5. 5 million pesos will be injected into the Bécate Support Program through the National Employment Service of Oaxaca. 6. The DIF Oaxaca will distribute 30 million pesos in 200 thousand baskets of basic food in vulnerable areas of the state.
7. A Credit Fund with 190 million pesos will be created to promote productive chains in the field.
8. Launch of an online platform where the information of
markets, restaurants and businesses that will offer food delivery. The Oaxaca government will give 50% of the cost of the service of 30,000 orders.
9. The trusted workers of the Oaxaca government will donate 10% of their net salary to generate a 96 million peso bag to support health personnel.
10. In the second half of 2020, an economic promotion agenda will be strongly promoted between September and December to compensate for loss of income due to the coronavirus.
Finally, Murat announced that 48 infrastructure projects will be activated through an investment of 648 million pesos.