News

Maduro confirms that “communications links” with the US have been suspended since the alleged attack

Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro reported this Thursday that “communications” with the United States had been cut off since last Sunday, when the alleged naval invasion of La Guaira’s Venezuelan coastline occurred during Operation Gideon ‘ to overthrow him.

“Not at this time. There were always communication links, but after May 3rd they were broken,” said Maduro during an interview offered to TeleSUR.

However, the president has stressed that the Venezuelan executive is trying to contact Washington. “We used three different routes that we have with three different Donald Trump government officials, and they are completely silent,” he said.

Maduro confirms that “communications links” with the US have been suspended since the alleged attack
Maduro confirms that “communications links” with the US have been suspended since the alleged attack

In this sense, Maduro has pointed out the alleged naval invasion, accused the US President of ordering it, and also made Venezuela “one of Trump’s obsessional issues.”

Similar Posts