Adopt these habits to learn new things and grow personally and professionally on a daily basis!
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
As entrepreneurs and business owners, it can sometimes be very easy to get into a rut and get into the habit of not really taking advantage of the day. Here are 20 ways to ignite that passion and that will help you have an amazing day.
1. Never stop doing things. Avoid procrastinating leaving everything “for tomorrow”.
2. Imagine yourself doing different activities. Dream big and leave that dream in your mind, body and spirit.
3. Spend time alone to think and visualize.
4. Write your most important goal on a card and look at it five times a day. Repeat it out loud and convince yourself that it will come true.
5. Drink plenty of water. It is impossible to operate and get your best potential if you are dehydrated. Our mind and body need water to function.
6. Eat to win. Stay away from junk food; remember that we are what we eat.
7. Exercise. One of the best productivity tools is to exercise somewhere in your day.
8. Read a book for 15-20 minutes. Just as your body needs physical exercise, our mind must be fit.
9. Spend time with people who support you and who support your vision . On average we spend more time with five people, choose them well.
10. Make time to grow . Set aside 30 minutes in your day and find ways to grow personally and professionally.
11. Turn off the music in your car and listen to an audiobook. Many of us spend several hours in traffic, use that time to improve and learn .
12. Have a journal. Record your thoughts, ideas and strategies. We have approximately 20,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Don't let an idea or strategy go to waste. Do not depend only on your memory.
13. Think of five things you are thankful for. It can be something as simple as how beautiful nature is or how amazing your family is. Be grateful for what you have and in the end you will end up having more.
14. Eat almonds. They are a great source of protein, minerals and vitamins that will increase your energy levels.
15. Say “I love you” more often. Don't let another day go by when you don't tell those you love what they mean to you. Life is short and simply saying these words will give you great satisfaction.
16. Treat others as you would like to be treated. In business and life, people matter. If you want to win both, make everyone you know feel important.
17. Have a green smoothie . Instead of turning to caffeine, trust Mother Nature and make yourself a delicious energy drink.
18. Take a post it or a card that moves you, inspires you and empowers you. There will be times in the day that will make you angry or discouraged. Feeding your mind with words that inspire you will help you get down to earth.
19. Eliminate distractions. When it's time to work, do it. When it's time to relax, do it. Aim to be away from Facebook and other social platforms when you work on the computer. If you are in the office, hang a sign that says “do not disturb.”
20. Take responsibility for your life. Accept your mistakes and don't fall into the trap of blaming everyone else.
Adopting these winning habits is one of the surest ways to get where you want. What we do every day determines the results we end up with. If you don't like what you've been doing, change your routine.