The festival lineup was announced at the INCday Latam event, which saw the likes of Brian Halligan, Jill Popelka and Mark Espósito among others.
5 min read
The opinions of the employees of You are personal.
The entrepreneurial ecosystem was activated again this time in order to achieve synergies through contact networks and entrepreneurial communities in Latin America at the INCday Latam event sponsored by INCday Latam The triad, an alliance of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, the Universidad de los Andes de Colombia and the Tecnológico de Monterrey de México.
On the panel Opportunities for the Latin American entrepreneurship ecosystemMario Adrián Flores, Vice President of the Northern Region of the Tecnológico de Monterrey, Silvia Restrepo, Vice Rector for Research at the Universidad de los Andes, and Pedro Bouchon, Vice Rector for Research at the Catholic University, took part and concluded that the best way to Promoting entrepreneurship in the region works together and identifies the strengths and talents who want to change the world.
As part of the event, Josué Delgado, the director of INCmty, announced the news of the INCmty 2020 festival, which will take place in virtual form from November 2nd to 6th. In its eighth edition, its main axis is “Digital inclusion and a sustainable future “to promote the narrowing of the digital divide and promote social development towards a sustainable future.
“In the current context, the entrepreneurial ecosystem demands spaces where innovators can focus on business proposals that add a little more to society and the planet. Undoubtedly, this edition of INCmty will be of great relevance as we have the opportunity to promote economic reactivation and the resilience of entrepreneurs and business people through virtual networking without borders, ”emphasized Delgado.
There will be an interaction in more than 200 content areas between conferences, workshops, Pitches, meetups, Network experiences within 5 peaks: New technologies, digital integration, Business hacks, Sustainability and Human growthbe an experience “ial” just.
The speakers that make up the INCmty 2020 line-up include:
- Brian Halligan, co-founder of Hubspot, marketer and inventor of the inbound marketing concept.
- Jill Popelka, a business leader with experience using technology in the SAP ecosystem to solve problems for the workforce.
- Mark Espósito, entrepreneur, bestselling author, fourth industrial revolution pioneer, professor at Harvard and advisor to national governments.
- Jacob Pace, CEO of Flighthouse, TikTok’s largest media brand with 26 million followers. Work with celebrities like Ariana Grande.
- David Meltzer, CEO of Sports 1 Marketing and S1Media, was co-founded with retired NFL player Warren Moon.
- Jacob Morgan, world icon for the future of work, the fourth industrial revolution, the employee experience and the Internet of Things. Consultant and leader in global organizations, bestselling author and futuristic expert.
- Gustavo Alonso, futurologist and advisor for digital transformation in Latin America, CEO of AccountsOK and co-founder of ClowderTank.
- Lorena Guillé-Laris, one of the 50 most powerful women in Mexico, a leader and entrepreneur with a social calling who is connected to her purpose in life.
- Martha Herrera: Social and integrative activist, director for Global Responsible Businesses at CEMEX and the CEMEX-Tec Center for Sustainable Development.
- Daniel Marcos, Executive Director of ExO Education working with Salim Ismail, Ambassador for Singularity University in Austin, Texas, a member of YPO and EO.
- Michael J. Gelb, a pioneer in creative thinking, thought leadership and executive coaching. It helps companies to be more creative and more successful.
The various calls to promote entrepreneurial talent inside and outside Latin America are remarkable. These are opportunities to add visibility and growth to disruptive business ideas at any stage, such as: B. INC B-Challenge, INC Prototype, INC Accelerator, the Health Innovation Award 2020 sponsored by TecSalud to reward solutions for medical devices or digital health and the HEINEKEN Green Challenge This year it focuses on promoting innovation for the environment and focuses on the circular economy in Mexico. It is funded by HEINEKEN México and INCmty.
In addition, the participants can use the virtual platform of this edition to connect directly with the speakers, who exchange documents and valuable information that can be downloaded at the end of their conference. In addition, a virtual fair is made possible to find out more about startups and their projects, as well as the opportunity to join social groups in order to expand networks of contacts.