The call is for all doctors and specialists who want to be part of the institute, as well as those who are already retired.
2 min read
The Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) and the National Union of Social Security Workers (SNTSS) launched a call at the national level with the aim of strengthening medical services and complying with sanitary requirements against COVID-19 .
The call is for all doctors and specialists who want to be part of the IMSS, as well as those who are already retired for years of service at the institute. Likewise, members of other health agencies may apply.
Among the specialties that are being requested are: pulmonology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics in emergency services, emergencies, otorhinolaryngology, emergencies and intensive care, among others.
To participate, the following requirements must be accredited:
1. Be a Mexican citizen, in full exercise of their rights, or a foreigner whose immigration status allows the exercise of the corresponding profession.
2. Not having been sentenced (or) with a custodial sentence for intentional crime.
3. Not be disabled (or) for public service, nor be in any other cause of legal impediment.
4. Not having sued the IMSS.
5. In case of re-entry to the IMSS, have the authorization of the Coordination of Labor Relations attached to the Personnel Unit of the Directorate of Administration of the IMSS (applies only for registration in the Labor Exchange).
If you want to know more about this information, go to the official page of the call .