Life without knowing what will happen is not necessarily bad. In uncertainty, we will find the freedom to create anything we want.
Increase your business, Not your inbox
Stay up to date and subscribe to our daily newsletter now!
Read for 3 min
The opinions of the employees of s You are personal.
We can find opportunities in both the professional and private spheres where something seems to go wrong. Abundance can be created in an alternative way with sophisticated tools that affect leadership, sales and teamwork.
Immanuel Kant said that “the intelligence of the individual is measured by the amount of uncertainty he can take”, but for Saskia de Winter, Coach and CEO of Saskia from winter trainingrefers to the amount of uncertainty it can handle.
The specialist explains that the adult wants to have security and to predict why he perceives uncertainty as a major threat. “If you can live in uncertainty and stick to the question of whether you don’t stick to the answer, you can best deal with stress,” he says.
Why does uncertainty create abundance? Because it gives us the opportunity to create other opportunities. If you don’t always want security, enter the place where you open up opportunities.
“People are like the sky and our feelings are like the clouds that pass by.”
During his live class “How uncertainty can cause you to create abundance,” organized by e IEBS through the initiative School at home, de Winter gave seven tips on how to take advantage of uncertainty and create abundance in your life.
- Make yourself aware of your reactions, emotions and impulses: especially what you can do to anticipate fears.
- It’s not half full or half empty, but what are you going to do about it?
- Drop what you cannot control, such as weather or accidents.
- Becoming aware of what you know and what you don’t know and what you don’t know makes a difference whether it is useful for you or not.
- Don’t look to make it perfect. Go out of your way but often lose the fullness if you want to make it perfect as there are times when learning is flawed.
- Believe in yourself
- Forget asking yourself what if …? What if…?
Participate in the full Saskia de Winter class in this article and find new opportunities for your personal life and business.
And don’t forget to attend the next sessions of homeschool. They are Monday to Friday at 1 p.m. Subscribe for free Here.