7 min read
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
The power of social media is amazing: it is impossible to know its true reach.
Therefore, learn c or how to create a professional image on social networks becomes mandatory and necessary task for all those who wish to position their personal brand.
Why is it important to have a good management of your social media?
Very simple: because who at this stage of life is not part of the online world and does not appear through their social networks, simply – and although it is read hard – does not exist. Additionally, being present is not enough, it is essential to have a good management of your personal brand, a Personal Branding strategy .
Before going into the subject, let's review the following figures.
According to IEBS data , there are currently 3 billion people connected to social networks around the world, almost 42 percent of the world's population! The network management platform Metricool, recently published results on the most used social networks: Facebook, at the head, registers 2.3 billion active users per month, followed by Instagram with a billion, Twitter with 323 and LinkedIn, the Professional social network that is taking flight, with 303 million monthly active users.
Almost half of the inhabitants of the planet are present in the online universe, why not design ñ é ar social networking strategy to create the professional image of successful entrepreneur?
Take care of the first impression
Do not forget: the first impression or s n Jam is cleared, even if someone gets through a social network.
If you are about to start the business of your life or you have already taken the first steps in it, try to ensure that the first image you project on your social networks is a professional image, an image that projects credibility, authenticity and trust.
How are you going to do it? Taking care of the following aspects:
- Profile picture. If you manage different social networks, experts recommend that you use the same photo in all your profiles, because from the outset you will be sending a uniform message. Take care that the photography is of high quality and that it is natural. And keep the balance between your clothes, the message you want to project as an entrepreneur, the background or the decoration.
- It INFORMATION biographical FICA. When people come to your profile, after looking at your photo, scan or n n the information you've shared on your profile. Pay close attention to spelling, writing style and synthesis, for here just about give hints about who you are, what you do and how your venture is the solution to a particular problem.
- Daily publications. The body or newsfeed of your social networks are a window to your professional image; Seek that each post, each image, design, infographic, motivational phrase transmit the messages that you considered important when designing your Personal Branding strategy . Give your vocabulary a professional touch .
- Or n the interaction with your community. The personal brand that succeeds on social networks is the one that grows organically, and an easy way to achieve this is by generating conversations with your followers. Never stop appreciating a like or responding to a comment. And if you receive MD in your mailbox, reply to it promptly and with gratitude!
Broadcast well-planned content
Since you have built an attractive and irresistible profile of a professional entrepreneur on your social networks , it is time to start planning the content that you will be constantly publishing.
The profiles do not transmit order and í armon to and not developed under a common thread, they can denote anything but professionalism.
To create a professional image of an entrepreneur on your social networks, it is vitally important that you plan the content that you will be publishing.
To plan the most fascinating content, follow these steps:
1. Discover your audience
To learn the vocabulary and the ideal tone and the topics will board Of course, everyone has to turn around your emprendimiento- you have to know who your P u PUBLIC goal, it is not the same as writing for an audience of teenagers that one of adults.
2. Define the objective of your content
You have to decide to cu l is the goal you are looking with your social networking content: create an image of professional entrepreneur, build a community or generate interaction with a community. If you are looking for the three mentioned objectives at the same time, there is no problem. Just try to give each one a fair value and go after it.
3. Choose social networks or lines id for your personal brand
Not all social networks are for everyone nor do you have to be present in “all” of them. Depending on the objective that you pursue both in the creation of your personal branding and in the content that you are going to share, you must choose the social networks that work best for you. Due to its scope and visual appearance, Instagram has become the favorite social network for entrepreneurs. But if it's about consolidating a professional image and presenting it solid and powerful, a well-outlined profile on LinkedIn may be the best window to the online world . As you see, you have a range of options; Choose the one that suits you best and in which you feel like a fish in water, because here there are no generalities.
4. Create a content calendar
At the end, when you are clear about who your audience is, what is the objective of your personal brand and what are the social networks that best suit you, it is time to draw up a content plan, which in the world of social media is known as an editorial calendar. In a simple table, divided into columns the following information: date of creating it or n, date of publication he or n, subject it or n publication, social network where you publish and notes. Fill in your calendar either weekly or monthly. And think of him more as a beacon than as a straitjacket.
Measure and compare your results
In order for your professional image of social media entrepreneur to take you very far, you have to measure the results and make the necessary changes to the social media strategy if you do not get the desired results. Only by measuring and analyzing results will you be able to create a professional or optimal image .
Creating a professional image on social networks is not an impossible task but it is not immediate: it takes time.
s achieve the success é thanks to its constancy and updated in the online world with their social networks
If you want to project the best of yourself and create a powerful personal brand, create your own style, because there is nothing more rewarded in social networks than originality.