Follow these tips to help you turn the negatives into positive lessons and move forward.
The opinions of the employees of You are personal.
I always try to see the positive side of things and think about the lessons I can learn from the good or bad. Even if you find yourself in a terrible situation, remember that something that is used multiple times is useful: situations like this can motivate us. I share some tips that I use in my life when bad things happen and I need to focus on moving forward and getting things done.
1. Be positive. I know this is easier said than done. This is an exercise that you should practice. It’s not about flicking a switch to feel better. Negativity is all around us. All you have to do is turn on the news to get depressed right away.
I always had the feeling that only the strong can see the good in a situation. Pet a dog, look out the window, kiss your partner and breathe. Being positive is a state of mind. It makes sense to look at it as an option: I choose to be positive.
2. Help. Helping someone has always made me feel better. Almost all of the good things that have happened to me are due to helping someone else. Whenever I get too preoccupied with defining a business model or do something difficult at work, I get angry.
At this point I suggest Startups help. After five minutes, I feel like they have charged my batteries. Nine times out of ten even makes the other person feel amazing, it’s contagious.
3. Be strong. Life is not easy or easy. Bad things can happen around us anytime. To survive, we have to be strong. Focus on yours inner strength Overcoming situations and positive things will happen. What was once an obstacle will now be teaching.
4. Perspective. I will be 36 years old. I’m not the oldest person, but I’ve lived long enough to know that time goes by quickly. Life is too short not to be motivated. If you are thinking of doing something or want to take your business to the next level, do it now!
With every second that goes by, you should think about what you want and take from life action to do it. Create something amazing, do something you love, and help people when the time comes.
5. Appreciate things. It is time to appreciate what we have. Many of us live well and with great people around us. There are people who are less well off. My grandfather always said, “I’m sorry because I had no shoes and then I met people with no feet.”
We are lucky to be here today. Have a look around and be motivated to keep having it and sharing it with the people who can. This philosophy motivated me in the most difficult moments.
6. Take a day. Treat yourself to a day free from the world. It will still be there when you return. Spend time with loved ones, go to the park and play soccer. Do what you enjoy doing, without pressure, with the people you love most or alone. Forget about customers or your boss for a minute. Trust me when you come back you will get even better.