From administration for your business to healthy habits. The search engine explains how to use its applications.
2 min read
Many families, businesses, employees, students, and teachers are doing homework and homework. All this as a consequence of the evolution of the coronavirus in the world. For this reason, Google created a new website that brings together its tools and resources to learn, work and stay connected.
“The contents, which are available in Spanish, help our users make the most of their time at home, be it attending their business or their virtual classes, promoting good practices or enjoying a pleasant time with their loved ones” the company says in a statement.
Within the six sections that you will find on this website are:
1. Manage your business from home. Learn about the tools and practices that allow the proper functioning of your business at this juncture, keeping your teams connected and your customers satisfied.
2. Work from home. You will be able to find resources that will help you and your team to communicate and work effectively, even through a screen.
3. Learn remotely. Learn new skills to develop yourself personally and professionally, wherever you are.
4. Teach at a distance. Explore ways to keep your students motivated using distance learning resources for teachers
5. Enjoy with children and family. In this section you will find some tips and resources to help you in the task of keeping children entertained.
6. Well-being at home. Staying at home requires healthy habits for the body and mind. Here are some tips to make it easier.
The technology company plans to keep the site updated so that you can find everything you need to get through this moment.