There is a lot of attention being paid to cryptocurrenciesright now and the recent developments make it seem that the attention is justified. If you are looking forward to understanding the encrypted currencies and their use, read through this page to know the cool findings that Sailor Bingo has in store.
The use of Bitcoin has been increasing in online gaming and betting industry since 2012. Crypto-lovers know that the best benefits are a decentralised system, fast transaction processing, lowest charges, zero tax implications and hidden identity. With games like online Bingo, Blackjack, Roulette, etc. gaining popularity with the use of Bitcoin, there is a lot of hope for the growth to continue in the times to come.
• There are around 1,300 cryptocurrencies in the world. While bitcoin has emerged as the top player in the category, there are many other ones that have a hugecustomerbase around the world. Dash, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Ripple, and Monero are the lesser famous, yet successful competitors of Bitcoin.
• The founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto is unknown. He is the proclaimed creator of Bitcoin, but his real identity is hidden and unknown. He might have decided to have an alias to ensure his security and no public attention. In fact, it is not even known if there are just one or more people to have created Bitcoin.
• The entire cryptocurrencysystem is a big secret. When the Block Chain technology was started being used for the creation of cryptocurrencies, no one knew that it will lead to the creation of a parallel micro-monetary model. No one knows where the miners are located and how exactly do they make a cryptocurrency work.
• Younger investors are buying Bitcoin with more interest and surety than any other instrument. There are a lot of young people around the world who are impressed by the fact that they can get instant coffee quick gains with the purchase of Bitcoin. While they hesitate in buying shares of companies, cryptocurrencies attract their attention, partly may be due to the fact that it is always in news.
• Cryptocurrencyindustry is gearing up and preparing itself for more action. The fact that the costs associated with them are minimum, is making the top IT developers think of advancing to the next level that makes them a competitor of leading banks in any country they would enter. The only thing they would need other than technology is great information recording and storing system.
• The future of cryptocurrenciesis unclear despite being them successful. On one hand, some countries like South Korea are considering banning their use. On the other hand, the world knows that while Thailand was the first country to ban Bitcoin, it reversed the decision soon afterwards.
• Do not lose that wallet. If a user loses his /bitcoinwallet, the money balance is lost forever. He will never be able to get it back or claim it. What happens to that amount? Well, no one knows!
Sailor Bingo has interestingly jotted down the fun facts of the big ‘in-thing’. The players can rely on this responsible gaming provider and consider using cryptocurrencies within their own safety limits.