The crypto–currencymarket is chaotic nowadays. According to CoinMarketCap, there are more than 1,300 coins and countless ICO tokens participating in trading on more than 300 exchanges and stored in different wallets.
It becomes more and more difficult to quickly obtain an assessment of the current financialstate, the yield on a particular currency, and the whole portfolio. This leads to the risk of making wrong investment decisions, serious losses or lost profits.
For crypto–currencyfunds, this problem is especially acute. They need to analyze a hugenumber of financialtransactions and at the same time to report to their investors. Together with the growth of the fund, it is necessary to reduce the complexity of maintaining an internalaccounting system and improve its accuracy. And for clients, as for investors, the most important thing is to understand how much they have earned.
- When you have a small number of about 1-5 currencies and long-term investment, you can easily take notes about their purchase prices and wait for the changes.
- When the number of currencies in the portfolio grows up to 5-10, Google Tables or Excel can be suitable. The table can be supported by a script for automatic exchange rates importing and transformed into the table that shows the portfolio profitability.
- You can use a cryptocurrency accounting service.
To date, all existing services can be divided into two categories: ones with wide functionality, but not user–friendlyinterface and others with pleasant design and usability, but lack of features. Considering the existing solutions, one of the most promising services is FinTab, which is developed by a young team from Russia.
Faced all problems above in practice, the FinTabprojectteam decided to create a service that combines convenient design and extensive features, and is equally useful for both experienced traders and large funds, and for crypto-enthusiasts.
Mikhail Fadeyev, FinTab CEO, states:
Portfolio Accounting Services Comparison
- Transactions on stockexchanges;
- Tokens purchases on the ICO (even those that have not entered the exchange yet);
- Chains of currencytransactions (purchase, sale, exchange, transfer) and give their overall assessment;
- Financial analytics and reporting to investors (for crypto–currencyfunds)
- Within the first 48 hours + 30% of tokens.
- Within the next 5 days + 20% of tokens.
- Within the second week + 10% of tokens.
- Within the third week + 5% of tokens.
Depending on the collected funds FinTab will implement the following features:
Why Participate in the FinTab ICO?
The project has a very thoughtful and transparent business model and the economy of the token. The main purpose of the token is to pay for the service. Having estimated the potential number of users of our system by the third quarter of 2018, we calculated how many tokens should be released.
- when paying for the service and the system of signals,
- 10% of the FNT tokens pass to the FinTab team.
- the remaining 90% of the tokens are burned.
The Reasons for FinTab Token Cost Growth
- Demand increase for the service due to its constant promotion and development of the functional.
- Turnover of tokens increases due to advertising functionality.
- Growing demand in relation to supply by burning tokens.
Images courtesy of FinTab
The postFinTab: The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios appeared first on Bitcoinist.com.