The Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic has shown that the fintech sector and online banking have grown remarkable. This was reported by TyN Magazine on July 9th.
The medium quotes A Comscore report on digital banking that provides a clearer picture of developments in the Latin America region. “Although online banking is accelerating, Argentina is still far from Brazil,” they said.
On the other hand, the article highlighted that one of the clearest indicators of this new reality is the exponential growth of Pagomiscuentas.com
“”Regarding home banking, the total number of visits between April 2019 and April 2020 was catapulted to 93%. An interesting factor is that there is no age discrimination, with similar percentages between different areas. The average minutes per visitor is more significant for people over 35 years of age: they grew 47% compared to 21% for people under 34 years of age, “the publication said.
“In this context, Fintech companies also grew. “they added later.
According to the article, In comparison to the regional use of digital banking, Argentina has above-average figures, but is far from its largest neighbor: “While 58% of Argentinians access bank locations, this percentage in Brazil exceeds 86%. The Latin American average is now 30.9%.
You may be interested in:
- The Central Bank of the Argentine Republic approved the installation of a new digital bank
- Due to the pandemic, the term for fintech approvals is changing again in Mexico
- MyInvestor claims it is the top-selling fintech company in Spain
- Customers complained about blocking BBVA dollar accounts in Argentina
- Spain: The CNMV warns of several companies that are not authorized to provide investment services
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price analysis, November 26th (2018)
- From Paxful, they confirm that the exchange of cryptocurrencies has increased significantly in Argentina