This entrepreneur explains to us how you can make life for your customers with inbound marketing. Don’t miss the free talk this Thursday at 7pm!
2 min read
How can you use marketing to make life possible for your customers? So you can’t miss the live broadcast of the conversation with tonight Brian Halligan Co-Founder and CEO Hubspot and creator of the concept of inbound marketing.
I talked to Brian Halligan As part of his participation in INCMty, to know what is expected in terms of advertising for 2021 and 2022 and how valuable content can be created in the age of the influencer.
“The disruption the world has is that it used to be very expensive to create content. To create a newspaper, you had to hire reporters, buy paper, and have printing presses. Suddenly the cost of creating a publication went down to zero with a channel television: you needed actors, studios, etc. Now you can make videos on YouTube. It used to be very expensive to have a radio station, you need microphones and personalities in the air, now you can just start a podcast. All this happened at the same time and was like, wow, there is a whole new way of doing marketing and that is in depth, “Halligan said in a conversation with in Spanish.
What you will learn in this Masters
- Who is Brian Halligan (his story as an entrepreneur and the dotcom bubble)
- What is inbound marketing?
- How to differentiate yourself using inbound marketing to be part of the buyer’s life
- How inbound marketing works in the age of the influencer
- What is expected for 2021-2022 in terms of advertising
- How is digital marketing developing in Latin America?
- How someone like Brian Hallingan sees the entrepreneurial experience
Don’t miss the free live broadcast of this interview this Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in Masters, the area where we offer you lectures, courses and lessons with key players from different industries and high-level executives that you will follow from ours can channels officially Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We will wait for you!