There are thousands of opportunities that only people with this mindset know how to take advantage of to increase their success.
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
Becoming a millionaire is very rare today. Many work their entire lives and never achieve that status. Of course, they will make excuses like “I don't care about money”, “millionaires are not happy”, “I don't need that much money”. I'm sure we can think of another 30, but to win a million dollars you need to set a goal to achieve it.
This article is not about money, it is about interrupting the belief system you have and helping you have what you always wanted. Here is what I have discovered in the last 10 years of my life and what you will see that most young millionaires:
1. Urgency. The best companies on the planet like young talent, those who have a purpose and a sense of urgency in their lives. Google increasingly hires more teens than recent college graduates.
Now it matters more than ever to abandon that “someday” mentality I will, since that is killing many dreams. Opportunities are only opportunities if you take advantage of them. Young millionaires always do it and have new goals and ambitions every day.
2. High influence. Behind every millionaire you will find a wise mentor. I have never met a millionaire who does not have a mentor to guide him, challenge him and make him think big. The richest understand that it is impossible to grow, learn and become the people they want without someone driving them.
Success depends on the person you partner with, so make sure you're aware of your surroundings. You can systematize a lot of things, but not time, so spend it with the right people.
3. They maximize their strengths. One of my favorite Gary Vaynerchuck quotes is “I am bad at 99 percent of things, but at that one percent that I am good I really try hard.” We are conditioned by our teachers, peers, and parents that we must learn from and strengthen our weaknesses, but all young millionaires focus on their best abilities and strengths.
They learn to surround themselves with people who complement that or who know how to delegate . You will never get rich by focusing on the things you are not good at. What is that you excel at? You must master it and start producing real results.
4. They never exchange time for money. Young millionaires know they should never do this. One of the reasons that the internet, networking and sales are growing is because of the unlimited possibilities. It's not easy and it takes a lot of risks, but you should look beyond that and focus on the rewards. Focus on the power of influence and having a steady income without changing time for money.
5. They don't care about what others think of them. You must stop worrying about liking others if you want an extraordinary life. People who care about what others think of them always feel limited by those opinions.
When you pursue greatness, don't expect others to support you, as you will represent the courage, strength, and vision they don't have. The great innovator Steve Jobs said, “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.”
Young millionaires trust their vision, even if others are doubting. I challenge you to continue without fear in everything you do. The reason many do not take risks is because of fear of what others will think of them. If you want to live the life you deserve, you must stop trying to like everyone.
6. Producer first, consumer later. This means that instead of buying things from television, you should sell products. Instead of digging for gold, sell shovels, instead of taking a class, offer a class, instead of asking for money, loan it.
Free yourself from consumption, change sides and redirect the world as a producer. To consume something good, you must create it first. I challenge you to do things with greater intention. Many people spend half their lives saying that they are very young and the second half that they are very old. The time is now, there is no tomorrow for the champions.