On October 24th, the experts behind Cooltura Financiera, the little capitalist pig and Suicidando al Godínez will give lectures, workshops, music and get up.
2 min read
This article has been translated from our English edition.
The end of the year is approaching and thus one of the times with the greatest expenditure for Mexicans, more in 2020 with the economy of the coronavirus pandemic. For this reason, several personal finance specialists have decided to jointly organize the second edition of the Monetary solidThe event where through conferences, workshops, music, and even standing, you will learn to manage your money more appropriately, reduce debt, and gain financial independence.
Tomorrow, October 24th and from the hand of Interactive Economic Museum (MIDE) and big ones will explain money to you in the language that will help you really understand it. This year’s speakers include:
- Sofía Macías, author of the bestseller Little capitalist pig
- Adina Chelminsky, author of the book Cabrona and millionaire
- Isabella Cota, macroeconomic journalist
- Silvia Singer, General Director of the Interactive Economic Museum, MIDE
- Manuel Wigueras, investment specialist, director of The lake of business
- Alfonso Marcelo, specialist in personal finance
- Leví Alvarado, creator of Suicide Godínez
- Daniel Urías, director and founder of Financial cooltura
- 5 international specialists (Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Honduras)
The ticket costs 599 pesos and gives you access to six main conversations with these specialists that will teach you how to set financial goals, how to make money without spending more money, how to protect your assets, and other basic topics related to Strengthening your portfolio.
It also includes:
- 6 lectures
- Macrotaller “How to Get into January with Money”
- Financial Stand Up
- Recognition approved by MIDE
- Access to conferences and workshops for 30 days after the event.
More information is available at www.moneyfest.com.mx.