All classic films from Mouse Studios, 30 seasons of The Simpsons, 18 Pixar films, the entire Star Wars saga, the Marvel Cinematic Universe and endgame …
This story originally appeared on Engadget
Disney + will arrive in Latin America in November! The streaming platform announced its investors’ arrival in the region for the final quarter of 2020 with a Unparalleled access to the Disney catalog as well as some exciting new original content. That includes most Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Mandalorian and more. The original shows on Disney + will not be released immediately. So plan your schedule for next year. Several new series will premiere tonight, and each will add new episodes every Friday starting this week.
– Disney Plus Latinoamerica (@DisneyPluslLa) August 4, 2020
While Disney, Pixar, National Geographic and Marvel They offer tempting options, a last minute surprise is the news that all the movies are in war of stars Streaming is currently available in 4K Ultra HD, one of the first seven films in the world to have this feature. Other choices that are available for the first time with 4K and HDR are Hocus Pocus, who framed Roger Rabbit, and Toy Story 1-3.
The price is not yet known in Latin America, but is $ 7 a month or $ 69.99 a year in the United States (135 pesos for 30 days or 1,300 Mexican pesos at today’s exchange rate).
If you’re looking for apps, these are the devices that are compatible with launch: Amazon FireTV and FireOS, Apple iOS, Android / Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, PS4, LG webOS Smart TVs and Samsung Smart TVs.
As we’ve heard, Disney apps launch with lots of features that the competition has slowly added over the years. Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos Audio You are here, along with support for downloading on up to ten mobile devices, up to four simultaneous streams on each account and individual profiles so everyone can have their own queue.
What you can see at Disney +
Here’s a partial Disney list that covers some of the “nearly 500 films and 7,500 episodes” currently available:
- Walt Disney Animation Studios including classic animation films Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio, Bambi, The Lion King, The Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella and more.
- Three of the four films with the highest earnings ever: Avengers: Endgame, Avatar and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Thirty seasons of the eleven series that received the Emmy Award The simpsons.
- Successful films by Wonder studios, including Avengers: Endgame, as well as Captain America: Civil War, Protector of the galaxy, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Iron Man 2, Thor, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: The first avenger and ant man.
- Like thousands of episodes from the successful Disney Channel and Disney Junior series T.The suite life of Zack Cody, Kim Possible, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, PJ masks and Jake and the Never Land Piratesalong with over 100 original films Disney channel, including Offspring, high school musical and camp rock.
- 18 of the innovative fan favorite films from Pixar animation studios, including Wall-E, Up, Monsters Inc., Find Nemo, The Incredibles, Toy Story, Inside Out, and Braveas well as all popular short films from Pixar.
- Over 400 hours of content from National Geographic, including the critically acclaimed Free Free documentary and the Science Fair streaming debut.
- The six original classic Star Wars films released between 1977 and 1999, as well as the latest box office hits Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The entire Skywalker saga will be available in service by the end of 2020.
- Marvel television series from the 1970s to the present day included X-Men, Spider-Man and Marvel’s runaway.
More information soon …