The tax administration service will distribute pesos 500 million between consumers and small businesses
3 min read
- Only purchases made between November 9th and 16th will be eligible.
- There will be two prizes of 250,000 pesos and the rest will be distributed among other 355,935 winners.
If you’ve already taken advantage of the Good End 2020 offers, you now have the chance to win up to 250,000 pesos. This year the Tax Administration Service (SAT) will give money back to consumers and small businesses with its traditional annual raffle. Here we explain how you can participate.
To reward those who attend the event, the SAT is giving away a total of 500 million pesos in prizes. Of this, 400 million are customers who use the offers, and 100 million are participating companies.
Basics for participating in the Good End 2020 SAT draw
- Although the event ends on November 20th, only purchases will be entered from the 9th to the 16th of that month.
- Purchases must be made in a formal facility, which is one that has a valid Federal Register of Causers (RFC).
- The company must be officially registered in the Good End 2020.
- The purchase amount must be at least 250 pesos and must not exceed 10,000 pesos.
- The method of payment must be a credit or debit card. It does not apply to cash payments, grocery vouchers, or other forms.
- No additional registration required, consumers take part automatically!
This year the Tax Administration Service will distribute 500 million pesos, which is 362 thousand 587 prices. Among these stand out two large flagship prices of 250,000 pesos, one for a customer and one for a trade. The remainder is split into another 355,935 prizes between 250 and 20,000 pesos, which are deposited directly on the card used to make the purchase.
When will the winners be announced?
Starting December 3rd, you can check to see if you are participating in the El Buen Fin Draw website. The winners will be selected at random on December 7th at 12:00 PM. The results will be announced by the draw official during the 3 working days following the event and will be available until January 7, 2021.
In order to stimulate the economic recovery of the country and at the same time to avoid agglomerations and contagion with Covid-19, this El Buen Fin 2020 will last two weeks from November 9th to 20th.