Latin America would reach blockchain investments of $ 77.1 million in 2020 and would maintain sustained growth of 45% through 2023, at which point it would reach $ 232.9 million; According to the report “State of the Art of Blockchain in the Spanish Company” created by Ametic in collaboration with ICEX and Realsec. This was reported by a publication on the Merca2 portal.
The article published by Mercad2 states: “The financial sector will invest the most in order to adapt the new transaction processes to the existing regulations and to expand its fields of action to new digital markets with global coverage“”
“On the other hand, the sales and services sector will experience the greatest development in the Latam region in the coming years with growth of 49% by 2023,” they added later.
On the other hand, the study shows that investments in blockchain in Western Europe will reach $ 1,169 million in 2020 and maintain a 53% trend of sustained growth by 2023, reaching $ 4,148.9 million (3,725.9 million euros) in 2023.
In Spain, investments in blockchain technology could reach $ 103.5 million in 2020, with continued growth of 54% by 2023, growing $ 377.7 million ($ 339.2 million) ) will reach euros) according to the same report.
You may be interested in:
- They suggest using blockchain to protect industrial information in Mexico
- The Ibero-American Fintech Alliance announces the appointment of a new president
- They estimate that fintech companies will have more customers but less capital during the pandemic
- Price analysis from November 9: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Price analysis from October 19: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price analysis, October 17 (2018)
- They estimate that the blockchain investment in Spain could exceed 90 million euros this year