How Much does a Bitcoin Cost in Argentine Pesos? To answer this question, they launched Bitcoinario.com, a price comparison site in Argentina. This was reported to Cointelegraph in Spanish through a statement.
“So far, the cryptocurrency has seen the highest growth of all other assets this year. For this reason, it is very important to consult your offer in a safe place to work reliably in one place, ”said Gonzalo Arzuaga, founder of Bitcoinario.
They also explained this in the statement Argentina has more than 15 cryptocurrency providers that charge different commissions in addition to different rates for the US dollar. In this context, Arzuaga said of Bitcoinario: “It is a concrete solution for everyone who wants to buy Bitcoin: reliable providers in one place.”
On the other hand, he said: “Argentina is a very active country in the crypto sector worldwide. For this reason, it was necessary to create this website where it is given in our currency, and therefore to have a better reference, as the prices are without commissions to save. “.
The statement also clarified that there are many companies where you can buy and the majority of people don’t know about it, but “the reality is that there are more than 15 in Argentina that sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. “
“In Bitcoinario.com we only list reliable companies (there are many more, but of dubious reputation) and Prices are adjusted every 60 seconds“Arzuaga explained.
You may be interested in:
- The money issue in Argentina is the highest in the past 30 years
- The NGO Bitcoin Argentina offers a course on legal and tax aspects of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Due to restrictions on buying dollars in Argentina, Qubit Brokers offers alternatives to cryptocurrencies
- Price analysis from November 9: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Price analysis from October 19: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price analysis, October 17 (2018)
- In Argentina, one bitcoin is enough to buy a new mid-range car