Co-founder of SuperAngelsVentures Tony Tong, Founding Partner of SuperCharger Renu Bhatia, CEO of Australian Digital Commerce Association Nick Giurietto are now among 20+ top-notch confirmed speakers of the Blockchain Economic Forum.
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Article
Forbes says 2017 has been a breakout year for crypto with a truly mind-bending appreciation of cryptocurrencies, transaction volumes (in USD) for Bitcoinincreasing 100 times from what they were at the beginning of year, and countless new projects appearing. To summarize the development of the crypto economy and discuss its future potential LAToken organizes 2ndBlockchain Economic Forumin Singapore on February 4-6.
More than a hundred well-known experts, ranging from entrepreneurs and developers to investors and regulators, will share their insights on the blockchain technology and its best use cases. The list of confirmed speakers already includes:
- Tony Tong, Vice Chairman at China Credit Management Association
- Renu Bhatia, Founding Partner at SuperCharger and Asia Fintech Angels, VP at Hong Kong Blockchain Society
- Nick Giurietto, CEO at Australian Digital Commerce Association
- Jason Potts, Director of Blockchain Innovation Hub at RMIT University
- Mark Shmulevich, CSO at Acronis, ex-Deputy Minister of ICT in Russia
- Michael Sung, Professor at HKUST, Chairman at CarbonBlue innovation
- Greg Blackwood-Lee, Chairman at Genuine Interest Ltd
- Zach Piester, Founder at Interpid Ventures
- Nicholas Merten, Founder of YouTube channel DataDash (160k+ subscribers)
“The conversation between the converging world of the existing economy and crypto economy is the most important one happening today. Singapore is an important node in the ecosystem. Speaking at the BEF event was a no brainier. It helps to be a part of enabling and shaping the new global economic landscape,” says Chris J Snook, Bestselling Author of “Digital Sense” and Managing Partner at Launch Haus.
1000+ attendees of the Forum will look for the answers to the most important questions of the industry today. Which institution will be affected by the blockchain technology: central banks, law firms, VCs, stockexchanges? How can existing businesses implement blockchain? How does the blockchainhelp to promote social and economic justice? Why are top-50 tokensworth $250 bn (ex Bitcoin)? How is tokenization putting real-world assets on the blockchain, asset classes, liquidity premium, what’s next? etc