This support will apply to those clients affected by COVID-19, in their credit card, automotive, payroll, mortgage, SME or personal products.
3 min read
This story originally appeared on High Level
Banorte will defer four months the payments of credit card, automotive credit, payroll credit, mortgage credit, credit to small and medium companies and personal credit to those clients who request it. This measure is in line with the measures that the bank has implemented to benefit its clients in the face of the coronavirus contingency (COVID-19).
To access this benefit, customers must be up to date with their payments by March 20 and join the program between March 25 and April 30, through the bank's website https: //www.banorte. com / nosponemos entulugar or by phone at 81-8156-9691.
The scheme considers different supports for each type of product:
- Payment deferral. No minimum payment will be required for up to four months, without this affecting the Credit Bureau or collection expenses.
- Months without interest. Up to six months without interest on purchases over 500 pesos during March and April in hospitals, health services and pharmacies.
Automotive, payroll and personal credit
- Suspension of payment for four months, extending the term seven more months over the original term.
- Suspension of payment for four months, extending the term of your original mortgage credit by four months.
Credit to small and medium-sized companies
- Deferral of interest payments for up to four months for current account credits, and principal and interest for simple credits.
Deferred payment benefits can be requested online or by calling the Contact Center. To defer purchases to months without interest can be made from the cell phone, through the Banorte Móvil application.
Banorte will maintain the operation of all its service channels with special measures to mitigate risks. Internet banking and the Banorte Móvil app operate 24/7. The ATM and correspondent networks are 100% enabled throughout the country, and their branches and contact center are open with the minimum required personnel.