Banco Santander started through the Santander Universities and the Fundación IE 100 “Santander Tech Revolution in Finance IE University Scholarships”., for students of the past two years and university graduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). This was reported by El Economista on July 10th. The registration process is open until September 23
According to the publication of The Economist, The scholarships are aimed at applicants from nine countries: Argentina, Brazil, USA, Spain, Mexico, Chile, Poland, Portugal and Great Britain. And they are for young people between 20 and 28 years oldwho have up to three years of professional experience. The aim is to offer them the basic tools to understand the great professional potential that the financial world offers them.
“The selected candidates will be trained online and exclusively in English by the faculty of the IE School of Human Sciences and Technology at IE University. The content of the five-week course focuses on the applicability of new technologies such as cloud computing, cryptocurrencies, artificial intelligence, big data, shared economy or digital management of investment funds to the financial market.”, You detailed in the article.
“IE University and the teams from Santander Universities and Santander Corporate Investment Banking (SCIB) worked together to design the program and its content so that young people with STEM profiles know the potential of working in the financial sector,” they added later added.
José M. Linares, General Manager and Global Manager of SCIB, said:
“MINT disciplines are key to economic development and innovation, and this is particularly relevant to the financial sector. Sensitive to this reality. IE and Banco Santander have jointly launched the” Technical Revolution in Finance “grants to provide them with a Opportunity for students and graduates of these disciplines to discover the potential that the financial world can offer them for their professional development. ”
On the other hand, Gonzalo Garland, Executive Vice President of the IE Foundation said:
“It is part of our mission as a foundation to offer the best international talent to improve the potential of new technologies for the financial ecosystem and learn useful learning for their professional development and future impact on society, with a partner like Die Banco Santander is a privilege for our academic institution. “
You may be interested in:
- Banco Santander prepares financial products based on blockchain
- Santander Scholarships: Students from Spain and Latam can learn about digital transformation and blockchain
- Spanish banks test payments using blockchain technology
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, Dash: Price analysis, October 1 (2018)
- Price analysis from October 3: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, IOTA (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, Dash: Price analysis, November 23 (2018)
- A member of the Catalan government published a book with proposals to make Catalonia a digital nation