AVA Labs met in a panel with key players in the fintech ecosystem and innovation in Mexico to discuss the various options that existed before the young legislation in this sector, the so-called “Fintech Law” and the regulatory sandbox. This was reported to Cointelegraph in Spanish through a statement.
The panel consisted of Blanca Córdova from KPMG, Santiago Rincón Gallardo from the Institutional Stock Exchange (BIVA), Raúl Nava Salazar from the DAI / UK Prosperity Fund and Kevin Sekniqi from AVA Labs. The initiative was moderated by John Wu, also from, Last Company.
In their speeches, the participants highlighted various aspects of the current financial market. Sekniqi from AVA Labs mentioned this Opportunities that innovations such as programmable money can offer the market are in contrast to a part with little penetration in the use of financial products and on the other hand considerable capital flows through transfers.
On the other hand, Rincón Gallardo from BIVA dealt with this contrast and pointed it out The fintech sector is very dynamic. He also mentioned the example of the number of accounts in brokerage houses compared to those on exchanges for digital assets, which have nearly a million users in just under six years.
Both Cordova and Nava They stressed the need for a balance between innovation and regulation. They recalled the opportunity to present initiatives such as the Sandbox Challenge for entrepreneurs around the world and to take advantage of the opportunity in the Mexican market.
“Sekniqi and Gallardo They agreed to point out the possibilities that blockchain can offer, in particular with more sophisticated technologies such as AVA, not only to democratize finances, but also to increase the level of sophistication of the products to which the population is exposed in the face of the disruption of fintech / Blockchain will have access for the first time.“The statement highlighted.
You may be interested in:
- Mexico: The Sandbox Challenge has already registered more than 100 participants
- AVA can be integrated into price and data oracles on the chainlink market
- AVA Labs believes that Latin America has potential in terms of human capital and infrastructure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price analysis, October 17 (2018)
- Price analysis from October 15: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON (2018)
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: price analysis, November 5 (2018)
- The Track Journey platform will use blockchain to develop safe tourist corridors