News

At least 24 carbon monoxide were poisoned during an underground “rave” in Oslo

At least 24 people, most of them young, were poisoned by excess carbon monoxide during a party in a bunker in the Norwegian capital, Oslo, authorities reported this Sunday.

According to the newspaper “VG”, five of the victims are in critical condition, and two other patients are two police officers who helped evacuate the participants.

Oslo University Hospital and the police urged all participants in the party to see a doctor if symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea or fainting occur.

At least 24 carbon monoxide were poisoned during an underground “rave” in Oslo
At least 24 carbon monoxide were poisoned during an underground “rave” in Oslo

After initial investigations, Oslo police and fire departments suspect the poisoning was caused by portable generators running audio systems, which contributed to poor ventilation of the bunker that served as the venue for the party.

Similar Posts