Although it is a time of uncertainty, anxiety and discomfort, whose main concern is health, maintaining your financial well-being is also essential.
5 min read
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
Editor's Note: This text contains current public information of the various entities in order to be relevant during the contingency. Being a rapidly changing situation, the information could be constantly updated. On all Coru.com platforms they will be aware of possible updates.
The coronavirus pandemic fundamentally changes the way we live our daily lives. Although it is a time of uncertainty, anxiety and discomfort, whose main concern is health, maintaining your financial well-being is also essential.
“The contingency invites to take care of the health but also the financial order; If you are going to spend more time at home and on the internet, you can take advantage of technology to organize your important procedures and foresee some others without leaving home, “warns Luis Madrigal, director of Coru.com
In order for you to resume some of your most important financial procedures, the Coru.com financial services platform lists some that you can usually carry out from the internet:
It is not only essential to be able to circulate in a vehicle around the city, it is also necessary for you to take out an insurance policy and, in the event of an accident, make it valid. Remember that auto insurance is mandatory and not having it is a reason for sanction.
You should also know that among the new requirements to obtain this document, you must take an online course before and it also applies to motorcycle riders who use it for economic activities.
What do you need to obtain your license through the internet?
- Register your data at https://llave.cdmx.gob.mx/ so that the key system generates an electronic file with your official documents
- Enter the sites of the Government of Mexico City once you have registered your information.
Apply for a credit card
One of the easiest ways to access a plastic is through the internet, with the great advantage that you can compare different traditional banks and neobanks in a matter of minutes.
The requirements to process a credit card may vary from one bank to another, however, in practically all cases you need to be of legal age, official identification and current proof of residence, proof of income and authorize the consultation of credit history.
What do you need to obtain a credit card online?
- Fill out an application, either directly at the bank of your choice or at one of the neobanks that already operate in Mexico. Another way to access both traditional banking and fintech finance and new banks is through a platform like Coru.com, where all the plastics offered by the market are compared.
- When filling out the application, the entire process continues online and by phone. You just have to wait for the confirmation of the request.
Payment of federal taxes with Capture Line
To pay taxes online you need to first generate a capture line on the SAT portal. The capture line is a 20-position alphanumeric key provided by the GDF, it is used to identify the concept of payment, due date and amount.
Then you use that reference to pay through your online banking using a modality called SAT Reference Payment.
What do you need to pay taxes online?
- Enter the SAT page and generate a capture line for the concept to pay (for example annual tax return).
- Search your online banking for the SAT Referenced Payment option, remember that most banks have this payment method, but in general they have a schedule from Monday to Friday, and until 9:00 p.m.
Request birth certificate and CURP
The birth certificate implies a payment that varies according to the state of birth, the CURP process is free.
What do you need to request a birth certificate and / or CURP online?
- In the case of the minutes, go to www.gob.mx/ActaNacimiento.
- Verify your personal data, full name, date of birth, state and sex; as well as parents name.
- You can pay the determined cost by card and download the birth certificate in pdf file.
- The CURP is downloaded for free from https://www.gob.mx/curp/
Open a savings account
BBVA Bancomer, Santander and Banco Azteca currently offer you the possibility of opening an account from your mobile phone with few requirements and different commissions.
Check the offer of some neobanks that offer savings accounts and already operate in Mexico, some examples are: Albo, Cuenca, NuBank, Vexi, Hey, Flink.
What do I need to open a savings account online?
- Enter Santander's SuperDigital, Banco Azteca Digital Cash or BBVA Bancomer's digital account. Or to some of the fintech and neobanks. Review and compare conditions. Verify commissions and requirements requested by each online banking service.
- Compare charges and facilities, as well as the level of acceptance of each service provided by the institutions. Verify that each institution is registered with the Condusef.
- Fill out the form that best suits your needs and wait for 100% confirmation online.