The opinions of the employees of You are personal.
ship is a love work and like any great love it means a lot of passion and perseverance in order to “and you lived happily ever after”. There are some setbacks, failures, and successes, but all of these curves make entrepreneurship great.
The only ingredient you need for the journey is persistence. It can take you further than anything else. We share 10 sentences about perseverance and passion to help you get on with the journey.
1. “Energy and perseverance conquer all things.” Benjamin Franklin.
The strength to move forward will overcome all obstacles. Combine this with the energy and passion to help you see new options, overcome the challenges, and achieve your goals.
2. “Nothing in this world can replace perseverance. Talent won’t. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful and talented men. Neither do geniuses. Geniuses that are not rewarded are almost a saying. Education too. The world is full of educated guys. Perseverance and determination are all powerful. “Calvin Coolidge.
Perseverance can handle almost any challenge. When you focus on something and are willing to do whatever you can, including patience, taking your time and adjusting your strategy to get there, you will know the omnipotence of determination.
3. “Patience, perseverance and sweat are an indestructible combination for success.” Napoleon Hill.
It is important to want things, to have goals, and aspirations, but more important to take action to achieve them. Thoughts alone will not get you there, you have to do the work necessary to achieve the goals.
4. “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and perseverance.” Colin Powell.
The qualities that will help you achieve your goals are the same as those required for good leadership. As a business owner, you are most likely a leader. Quality that can inspire and sustain you is therefore the key to your personal growth.
5. “You can suffer many defeats, but you will not be defeated. In fact, you may have to face these defeats so that you know who you are, how to get up, and how to get out of there. “Maya Angelou
Perseverance is the ability to move on after a loss. Don’t define every trip or failure, they are there to make you stronger. Try to see the other lessons that shape you along the way.
6. “Ambition is the way to success. Endurance is the vehicle in which you arrive. “Bill Bradley
It’s easy to see successful people and believe they were born this way. The reality is that every successful individual has been ambitious and relentless. Endurance is the vehicle that you should be most interested in.
“If you are having a bad time, carry on,” Winston Churchill / Image: Depositohotos.com
7. “Paralyze the resistance with perseverance.” Woddy hay
Sometimes feelings of defeat, failure, and fear surprise you. When they do, try to build your courage rather than increase your fears. Overcome the resistance with relentless perseverance.
8. “If you have a bad time, carry on.” Winston Churchill
Some parts of the journey will be hard and difficult, but the only thing that can make it worse is to give up. Make the fight worthwhile by being persistent.
9. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” Billy Jean King
If you want to become a champion in life and in your niche, go ahead. No matter what difficulty you face, keep learning to play until you are successful.
10. “If you can’t fly, run, if you can’t run, go, if you can’t walk, crawl. No matter what you do, keep moving forward. “Martin Luther King Jr.
Some days the actions you take will be great, others will get you very little, but keep going to persevere and be successful.