The dates for Amazon Day 2021 have already been set: On June 27 and 28, one of the most anticipated e-commerce events of the year will take place worldwide.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
The Amazon Prime Day There are 30 hours of special offers in the style of Black Friday or Cyber Monday, exclusively for Amazon Prime customers.
It started in 2015 as the 20th anniversary of Amazon, but was so successful that it is celebrating its seventh edition this year.
According to figures from Amazon, sales of more than $ 3.5 billion were recorded during the 2020 celebration. In addition, the participating medium-sized companies increased their sales by 60%.
Amazon announced it will invest $ 100 million worldwide to increase the success of small businesses (SMBs) that sell in its store, including promotional activities to encourage customers to buy. In addition, there are several departments for entrepreneurs in Mexico:
- Mexican brands
- Shark tank Mexico
- Made in Mexico
The Spanish agency McReif offers some advice to entrepreneurs so that they can get the most out of this event.
How can I as a seller participate in Amazon Prime Day 2021?
First of all, as a seller, you should know what requirements you have to meet in order to be able to participate in Amazon Prime Day 2021.
- First, you need to register as a seller on Amazon.
- Here is the beginner’s guide for Amazon sellers.
- You can use the brand’s resources for SMEs.
- In the event that your products are not accepted by Prime Day or you participate in the program Fulfilled by Amazon (Fulfillment by Amazon), – where you take care of your own logistics, warehouse and shipping orders – it is vital that you post offers these days.
- Even if you weren’t able to create the specific Prime Day coupons, you can still create other types of offers such as Flash discounts among others.
- You can create a campaign to stand out from Amazon Advertising.
Amazon has announced that it will invest $ 100 million worldwide to increase the success of SMEs / Image: Depositphotos.com
Tips and tricks for sellers
The first tip – and certainly the most important – is to do a stock forecast to see if you have enough warehouse and meet the demand. You need to make sure that Amazon logistics has a sufficient inventory of products that will launch offers. In this way breakage is avoided.
The consequences of leakage warehouse they are the ones who suffer great economic losses. It is extremely important to realize that this is not happening.
- Another issue that will help you immensely in Prime Day is related to the advertising campaign. It is advisable to prepare the campaigns in good time.
- The advertising campaigns that have previously generated impressions are the ones that produce the best result. If they are created in the week leading up to the event, thousands of problems can arise and they don’t arrive in time to be posted.
- In addition, it must be taken into account that the campaigns will incur much higher costs than usual as everyone will be the first to bid. Hence, it is better to have the budget prepared that you are ready to spend.
- Ultimately, it is about planning advertising campaigns well in advance and with a defined strategy for sponsored product, brand and display.
It’s also important to have all of your product tabs ready for the occasion. It’s an event that will get a lot of traffic and it is a great opportunity to get your brand out there. This includes the pictures and photos of the products, it is advisable that they are of good quality and contain any differentiating elements that will grab the consumer’s attention. Also the titles that they are cared for and that they are the keywords or keywords.
Don’t forget: add the keywords Differentiators of your product and those that attract the most traffic at the beginning of the product title.
Finally, emphasize the A + content and the business. A store turns out to be a great showcase for consumers to see all of your products in a much more visual way.