The platform designed a series of activities for literature lovers.
2 min read
Do you love to read and travel? Airbnb presents a collection of literary experiences online to celebrate World Book Day. The platform will allow guests to connect virtually alongside bestselling authors and passionate hosts.
Whether it's to reconnect with your book club friends or to get inspired and tell stories to your kids again, “Airbnb Experiences” offer a variety of virtual options around the world, including making a mini pop-out book, enjoy story time accompanied by drag queens, and learn novel writing from a bestselling author. Other online experiences include:
● Family tales with crafts and cats (Brooklyn, New York)
● Writes Inspired by Intuition (Los Angeles, California)
● Memory Writing Workshop (Temp, Arizona)
● Storytime with an award-winning author (Atlanta, Georgia)
● Write the book you have always wanted (Sydney, Australia)
● Storytime with Universal Standard (New York, New York)
● Therapeutic Book Club with TV Writer (Los Angeles, California)
Guests will be able to travel to different destinations, cross cultural bridges and meet new people, all from the comfort of their home and through the magic of books. Literature-inspired activities are available on the official experiences page , and will be led by hosts from various cities around the world, including London, Prague, San Francisco and Brooklyn.
Likewise, the platform invites you to be inspired by its themed accommodation so that you can update your reading corners or create a new #shelfie.
Librarian's corner, ecological house (Coyoacán, CDMX). Image: courtesy of Airbnb