Business

A socially responsible marketplace

IAWT is a social minded marketplace that provides training and a sales platform to foundations, social enterprises, small businesses, artists, craftspeople and vulnerable groups in general.

4 min read


A socially responsible marketplace
A socially responsible marketplace

We live in a world where consumerism sets the pace in our society. This behavior has triggered ecological and humanitarian consequences and even aroused dissatisfaction among those who deposit desires or aspirations in consumption that can rarely be reached using this medium.

According to the Oxford Committee to Help Against Hunger (OXFAM), the richest 1% of the world’s population is more affluent than the remaining 99%; This gap shows extreme inequality and the need to influence our economic system in such a way that greater opportunities arise for people in vulnerable situations.

In this context arises In All We Trust (IAWT), a platform for people trying to make their buying decisions go beyond building a better world and create opportunities that reduce social and economic inequality.

IAWT is a mexican marketplace What provides support for vulnerable groups by giving them a space to market their products. Currently the platform has more than 36 allies and supports more than 13 places and causes such as: entrepreneurial families, older adults, people with different skills, women in vulnerable situations (victims of sex trafficking and human trafficking) and people deprived of their liberty.

The IAWT also supports its allies through training and advice, as well as developing entrepreneurial skills so that the allies can grow and thereby contribute to their communities and improve their quality of life.


Adriana Martinez. Photo: Courtesy

The platform’s broadest categories are food and beverages, handicrafts and personal care products, but also cosmetics, decoration and pet supplies. IAWT is evolving and expects to conclude 2020 with 50 partners. Between 10 and 15 partners are to be added per month by 2021.

“As a society, we need to be more aware of the purchases we make and the impact that what we consume has on the distribution of wealth and the people who need it most, or benefit from it.

At In All We Trust we work under the concept of sustainable development. We want both people and companies to be aware of the economic, social and environmental implications of their purchasing decisions. When buying, it is better to buy on purpose. Consumers need to demand responsible products and make informed purchasing decisions, ”said Adriana Pulido Sandoval, founder of IAWT.


Depositphotos.com

This platform not only benefits partners, but also represents a sustainable purchase option for those who want to state their purchase intent and purpose.

“In All We Trust, because it trusts small producers and in the way they work, strive and contribute to development, people as conscious and committed consumers are there to invest in Mexico. Our “Trust Your Purchasing Power” campaign aims to make people aware that through targeted and conscious purchases, they can help the most vulnerable, change lives and fuel our growth. Country. Trust has the power to change individual and collective reality, ”concluded Adriana Martínez Haro, co-founder of the platform.


Adriana Pulido. Photo: Courtesy

Similar Posts