Do you know what the difference is between failure and success? Among other things, it is the ability to keep going regardless of obstacles.
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
Quoting Winston Churchill, “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that is worthwhile.” This message could not be truer for the founders.
Every entrepreneur seeks to be successful, but the sad reality is that many of them fail. The difference between success and failure comes from these nine things smart entrepreneurs do:
1. They take calculated steps toward their goals each day. Leonard C. Green told his students that “entrepreneurs don't take risks. Rather, they calculate risks. “Smart entrepreneurs don't take any step to reach their goals, they look for ways to mitigate risk at every opportunity.” The difference between risk takers and risk calculators is the same between failure and success. ” Green says.
2. They focus on what they do best. Successful founders know what they can do and focus on it. The other tasks are passed on to their team (otherwise the founders would get stuck with little details that would block their productivity).
To get the most out of your team, tasks must be assigned according to their abilities . Hire smart people and trust that they will deliver everything and do a good job without you being directly involved.
3. They see each problem as an opportunity. Many people see distractions as a delay in work, but great entrepreneurs find solutions to obstacles. Successful entrepreneurs always think outside the box and know how to recover from failure, move on, and try again without giving up.
4. Get out of your comfort zone frequently. Successful entrepreneurs always look for new challenges. If they didn't do that they would easily get bored and feel stagnant. They also seek to find quick solutions. Your comfort zone may feel safe, but you need to get out of it. Expand your personal limits, connect with the people who inspire you and use another approach to your way of working to achieve more.
5. They want to learn more things. The most successful entrepreneurs have an internal urge to continually invest in their personal development without hesitation. They have an innate desire to continue to improve what they do. Although they don't have the answer, they want to learn as much as possible about an area that is unfamiliar to them.
The next time you talk to a successful entrepreneur, ask him about his personal initiatives and ask him to share what he's reading to help you improve.
6. Track your short and long term goals. The importance of measurable milestones cannot be overstated. Knowing the difference between those that are short term and those that are long term is imperative. They measure weekly or monthly progress to make sure the team is on the right track to achieve their business goal.
7. They focus on delivering the best every day. s solve problems. Those who focus on offering the best value for their money win. Successful entrepreneurs are focused on the ultimate goal . They seek to serve customers better than the competition and strive to do that. Through innovation, great entrepreneurs deliver new and better products.
8. They celebrate small victories. Although the focus is on thinking big and reaching long-term goals, smart entrepreneurs know the importance of small wins in their business. They celebrate them not just for the business, but for the team. It is important to keep them motivated. Reward their efforts and celebrate your achievements with them.
9. They are obsessed with having fast work but without trying too hard. Smart entrepreneurs create realistic schedules with which they can accomplish great things in a certain time. They maximize their productivity by taking advantage of tools that help them grow without working so hard.