These platforms can assist your business, team and family during these confusing times.
15+ min read
The opinions expressed by collaborators are personal.
Editor's Note: Check the specifications of each offer on their website or if applicable in your country.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), up to March 30, more than 777 thousand infections with Covid-19 coronavirus have been reported, which unfortunately have caused more than 37 thousand deaths worldwide. The international stock market has been hit hard and many companies are losing clients (which will eventually lead to job losses). The picture has become terrifying, frustrating, and even maddening.
In response to the pandemic, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan recently reminded us that we can all help each other in our own way. For example, he already gave educators free access to his video conferencing platform so that students can continue learning.
Inspired by this action, I shared an idea with Jason Feifer, editor in chief of the English edition of : make a simple and organized list of free tools for products and services from all kinds of companies. Access to these powerful tools can help SMEs, teams and families.
So here we go.
1. Zoom : Free video conferencing tools for small businesses.
2. RingCentral : Free videoconferencing for educators, healthcare providers, or nonprofits.
3. Google : The free premium version of Hangouts will run until July to help businesses and schools work remotely due to the coronavirus. Those features include having up to 250 participants per call, live streaming for up to 100,000 viewers within a domain, and the ability to record meetings and save them to Google Drive.
4. Slack : Communication system between remote teams. You will have free updates to paid plans for teams working on coronavirus pandemic research, response or mitigation. Interested teams can send a special email address to set it up, and a query on the best way to get started with remote collaboration.
5. LogMeIn : Free site-wide license for 3-month virtual meetings for organizations such as healthcare providers, educational institutions, municipalities, and nonprofits.
6. Loom : Free video recording and sharing service for teachers and students, universities and educational institutions. They have also removed the recording limit on the free plans and cut the price of Loom Pro in half.
7. Intermediate : Free professional videoconferences until 2021.
8. Vidyard : Free and secure video messaging to improve internal communications for all companies.
9. Discord : The social platform for creating chat groups will give its free and improved Go Live streaming service to support 50 simultaneous users instead of 10.
10. Dialpad : The cloud-based phone system will give two months free of Dialpad Talk Pro. This also includes video conferencing and UberConference Business.
11. Panopto : Offers three-month free access to capture and distribute video content for companies, universities, colleges and schools to help employees and students continue learning and working remotely.
12. BlueJeans : The cloud-based video conferencing service will grant free access to first responders and NGOs for 90 days.
13. 8×8 : Free video meetings for all users. It offers more than 80 local dialing numbers (11 free) from more than 55 countries and meetings of up to 50 participants without time restrictions.
14. Bloomz : Free premium version of its communication service for all schools until June 30, 2020. The software allows users to communicate real-time updates to parents and students, as well as share lessons, student work and feedback .
15. Lifesize : Free unlimited licenses for all coronavirus-affected organizations worldwide are immediately eligible to use the company's cloud-based video collaboration platform for six months.
16. Ribbon Communications : Free Work @ Home licenses are available until June 30, 2020. With Work @ Home, companies needing to change their operating model to a completely remote workforce have access to a complete Communications solution Unified and Collaboration.
17. Panopto : Gives free three-month access to capture and distribute video content for companies, universities, colleges and schools.
18. Yext : The Yext Answers website search product will be free for a period of 90 days. Eligible companies will be able to transform their website into a search engine capable of answering consumers' specific COVID-19 queries in real time.
19. Jamm : Free audiovisual communication tool used by remote and distributed teams. You can quickly record videos or make a live call with your team. Freely available for 3 months.
For collaboration and productivity
20. Microsoft : 6-month free trial of Office 365 E1, including Microsoft teams.
21. Atlassian : Free access to cloud products for project management software, including Jira and Confluence. Free access to Trello Business Class is also offered to organize one-year plans for primary and secondary educators.
22. Zoho : Set of applications remotely that will operate for free until July 1. There are 11 apps in total, including platforms for online meetings, training sessions, storage, project management, and daily work (in the form of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations).
23. Dropbox : Free Dropbox Business and HelloSign Enterprise subscriptions for a period of three months to non-profit organizations and NGOs that focus on fighting COVID-19.
24. Box : The free secure platform for collaboration and file sharing will provide its free service for 3 months. Offer is for business plan and includes unlimited storage, mobile access, and advanced user and security reporting.
25. Wrike : Free licenses of the versatile collaborative work management platform (professional edition) for new clients for 6 months. Current customers can add unlimited collaborators.
27. Lucidchart : It is the definitive online collaboration platform where teams can share, collaborate, visualize complex concepts and save their work in real time. It will give free unique user accounts with access to its introductory library and basic templates.
28. Airtable : Free use of the Airtable Pro plan as a modern database for any non-political humanitarian effort that addresses COVID aid. There is no time limit. It is also planning to make the service free for students as well.
29. Calendly : Free Zoom and GoToMeeting integrations for your online appointment scheduling software to help remote workers stay connected. These were previously Premium-level features and will be available until June 30. Also free access to the premium plan for teams working directly on COVID-19.
30. Evernote : Free registration and access to the Evernote Basic plan. Take note. Keep a journal. Clip anything from the web. Evernote allows you to store and share information quickly and safely.
31. Project44 : Process automation service. Free follow-up for organizations, including nonprofits, NGOs, government agencies, hospitals, pharmacies, and grocery stores, to help them support coronavirus relief and prevention efforts.
32. GanttPRO : Graphics-based software for project planning and management. It will give free accounts until August 15, 2020 for health and non-profit organizations.
33. Nimbus Note : It is a flexible but comprehensive information repository that helps you simplify your work and bring your team together. Its commercial version will be free for the coming months.
34. Threads : Free access to your collaboration tools and Pro / Team plans for all users until July 1, 2020.
35. RedmineUP : Project management is simple with RedmineUP Cloud, and you can manage your projects from home. It offers a free small plan for 10 users until the end of the year.
36. Igloo Software : Free access to the digital workspace solution with the Igloo business continuity package for new clients until July 6, 2020.
37. Igloo Software : Free trial of Stackby, a cloud software that combines the best spreadsheets, databases and business APIs so that anyone can create their own personalized work tools and collaborate with their team. The offer is a 3-month free economy plan through July 1 and free access to NGOs and nonprofits that support C-19 lifelong relief efforts.
39. Hootsuite : Free access for Hootsuite Professional to small businesses and non-profit organizations until July 1, 2020. Help manage social media and stay connected with your customers and communities.
40. Salesforce : Free access to technology for emergency response teams, call centers, and care management teams for health systems affected by coronavirus.
41. Mailchimp : Free standard accounts for eligible groups submitting critical public health information about COVID-19 through June 30, 2020.
42. SurveyMonkey : Free questionnaire templates written by market research experts to collect data / feedback from broader employees, customers, and groups affected by the coronavirus.
44. Moz : Free Moz Academy courses with the promo code “wegotthis”
45. Adobe : Free home access to Creative Cloud applications available on demand for students and educators until May 31, 2020. Adobe also offers free 90-day access to Adobe Connect for web conferencing until July 1, 2020. .
46. Benchmark : Free trial of a powerfully simple email marketing solution designed to help you create and send engaging campaigns with ease.
47. Hatchbuck : Free trial of the all-in-one marketing and sales platform combines email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation to turn emails into conversations, website visitors to handshakes, and customers to fans.
48. Chamaileon.io : Free plan for email design editor tool. His specialty, the Collaborative Suite: is the best team email design creator with real-time multi-user design concurrent editing and many other features that enable remote work.
For software and security support
49. Cisco : Free new customer license for Duo Security's two-factor authentication tool, and current customers can exceed their user limit as their employees increasingly work from home.
50. Support.com : Free technical support for anyone who works or studies remotely right now.
51. Okta : Free access to Okta Single Sign-On (SSO) and Okta Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
52. Kaspersky : Free six-month licenses for your core cyber protection solutions.
53. Ping Identity : Free Cloud Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). In this way, everyone can conveniently access all of their IT resources remotely to keep the business running.
54. 1Password : Manage your workforce from anywhere and securely share logins and other important resources with remote workers. They offer free business accounts for the first 6 months.
55. Cloudfare : Free products for small businesses and remote workers to operate safely and easily. This policy will continue for at least the next 6 months.
56. OneLogin : The free platform, consisting of single sign-on (SSO), multi- factor authentication (MFA), and certificate-based authentication, will provide secure virtual experiences for all K-12 educators, colleges, and universities.
56. Bitdefender : 12 months free of comprehensive business-grade protection services available to healthcare customers until the end of June 2020.
57. Slashtop : Free 60-day licenses for your Business Access remote access software.
56. SentinelLabs : SentinelOne Core cybersecurity platform that will be free between Monday, March 16 and Friday, May 16, 2020.
57. Waterfall Security : Free licenses for remote screen display products that send real-time images from industrial workstations to a web server that can be accessed by remote providers.
58. OneClick : Free Basic Remote Access Basic Package for the next three months to help those who work remotely.
59. TechSmith : Free licenses for TechSmith Snagit screen capture software and TechSmith Video Review software until June 30, 2020.
60. Clappia : Free licenses for the Nocode platform for applications created to implement COVID19 use cases.
61. Ericom Shield : This platform protects endpoints and business resources from the dangers of the public web, providing Zero Trust security for browsing, email, and downloads. It offers a free trial version of its technology.
62. Systancia : Systancia Gate's free telework service, a cybersecurity solution that provides ultra-secure access to corporate resources and applications for any type of remote user (roaming users, teleworkers, external service providers, etc.)
63. Commvault : Free registration and 60-day website software for non-profit organizations, schools, universities, cities / towns, and other organizations fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. The software can be used to set up online registrations or informational websites for meal pick-up times, volunteer registrations, online learning, help requests, and more.
64. Creatio (formerly bpm'online): Free edition of a customer service center for organizations working to stop the spread and / or mitigate the consequences of COVID-19 until October 1, 2020. It will help organizations front line in the fight against COVID -19 react to requests quickly and in accordance with its rules and guidelines.
For research and development
65. Qualtrics : Free for all organizations to use Qualtrics Remote Work Pulse.
66. Nvidia : Free 90-day license for Parabricks to any researcher in the worldwide effort to combat the new coronavirus.
67. Autodesk : Free access to selected Autodesk products and services. Products and services will include BIM 360 Docs, BIM 360 Design, Fusion 360, Fusion Team, AutoCAD Web and Mobile and Shotgun, all for commercial use.
68. Carto : Free viewing software for organizations fighting COVID-19.
Finance and accounting
69. Wave : Free financial software solutions (accounting, bookkeeping, invoicing) for small businesses to help with cash flow, which becomes increasingly important during the economic crisis. In response to COVID-19, Wave has reduced paid services as much as possible to active customers, in an effort to provide financial relief during a time of need.
70. Kabbage : Free account through Kabbage Payments, and you can start sharing your personalized gift certificate URL on your website, through social media and in other communications. You can also search your business on the site by industry and location.
For staff and recruitment
71. Humu : Free advice to anyone who wants science-backed advice on the best way to work remotely, partner with colleagues who are everywhere, show appreciation for those who don't have the flexibility to work remotely (for example, ATMs, medical personnel).
72. Workable : Free use of new video interview software for all clients and access to a Covid-19 response content library for use by HR professionals and business leaders.
73. HR Acuity : Free version of its SaaS solution to help companies manage employee issues related to the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19). The limited edition provides employee documentation and tracking functionality that will equip companies to monitor the impact of the crisis on people. The limited edition will be available until at least July 1 for companies with more than 100 employees.
74. Lever : Free video interviews for dashboards and 1: 1 dashboards through Zoom Integration. Lever's recruiting software lets you schedule and join Zoom meetings from your app.
75. Harver : Free pre-employment evaluation platform to recruit at scale for those affected by COVID-19. Offer valid for at least 60 days without obligation.
76. OutMatch : Free access to OutMatch's video interview platform for 60 days, without conditions. Human resources professionals can use prerecorded and live video interviews to select and recruit candidates 100 percent virtually.
77. Lystloc : Free Lystloc Office User Licenses and APIs (remote) for organizations fighting COVID-19 through June 1, 2020. Lystloc is a company of real-time location analysis and intelligence SaaS products.
78. Linkedin : The social network offers 16 free learning courses that provide advice on how to stay productive, build relationships when you are not face to face, use virtual meeting tools and balance family and work dynamics in a healthy way.
79. Codeacademy : 10,000 free Codecademy Pro scholarships for high school and college students around the world for the rest of the school year.
We will soon have a list of entrepreneur tools for entrepreneurs to deal with the pandemic in en Español. Remember, we are in this together!