The opinions of the employees of You are personal.
The ecosystem of digital entrepreneurship There is a crisis in the Spanish-speaking market that not everyone wants to accept.
The bad news is that 90% of those who have a “digital business“You will inevitably fail because of the vagueness, and the fact is that most of those who say they want to start a business don’t pause for a minute to ask themselves: what business model am I going to adopt?
What’s out there and I already know it works, which way will I go?
The thing is, almost everyone who chooses the entrepreneurial path is going the most obvious path: doing the same job they did when they were employed, but independently.
Many of these new entrepreneurs live under the illusion that what they did for a company, from the outside, multiplied their income, and this may be true, but only up to a point.
Becoming a service provider is an option, but the truth is that it is the most competitive option. If you choose to do this, the safest thing to do is to live the self-employed or freelance lifestyle in the years to come, which is different from that of an entrepreneur or businessman.
I’m here to tell you that this is the best time to start an online business, and while it may be at any point in internet history, the reality is that these times are really good because today we know better than ever what works and what doesn’t.
And today I am going to introduce you to 6 business models where you can stand out from your mission and purpose while living the digital nomad lifestyle despite knowing little about technology. So take care of me because this will help you.
Business model number 1: information products or information products
Books, eBooks, courses, audios, DVDs or reports are some of the most common formats of a digital business based on information products or info products.
If you are one of those who know something and know that something can be encapsulated in a physical or digital format, this business will interest you.
At the international level, this may be one of the most competitive models in the world, but fortunately the Spanish-speaking market is still fertile and receptive to experts who market their knowledge in this way.
Do you like the idea These are your first steps:
- Go to clickbank.com, go to the Affiliate Marketplace section, filter by your market and language, and see which products are the best selling.
- Design another information product, but one that solves the same need.
- Generate a sales funnel
- Design and execute a marketing strategy,
- Use trial and error to find out what works and what doesn’t.
- Relax and wait for your first payments.
Business model number 2: Coaching on-line
If you are an one-on-one coach, group trainer, therapist, or have clients in any way to help you achieve a specific result, this model may be for you.
Imagine a situation where you spend half the day talking on the phone or talking on Skype with new customers who will appreciate your expertise and benefit from your advice.
If this hits you, here are your next steps
- Research your competition and find your differentiator.
- Design a personal brand, don’t make yourself too difficult, just make sure it’s clear who you are and what you are an expert on.
- Build a high pricing structure (tip: anything under $ 500 is too low)
- Generate a sales funnel
- Design and execute a marketing strategy,
- Focus your first small group.
Business model number 3: events
If you are hosting any event, conference, course, seminar, or event of any kind where the final audience is the audience (not corporations or government), you can also use digital marketing resources to grow your business.
Your next steps:
- Create a side for your next event, not a traditional side, but a funnel-shaped side that you can use to attract your prospects.
- Create an online community with prospective attendees. You can use Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, or other similar groups.
- Set the early bird, regular and late dates,
- Start your campaign
- To run.
Business model number 4: Professional Services
If you are interested in personalized services and those services can be delivered remotely (e.g. if you are a designer, accountant, consultant, therapist, etc.) this model is for you. And if so, your next steps are:
- Create a personal brand, the same thing, nothing complicated. Just make it clear who you are and what you do. If you can get some excellent testimonials,
- Generate a portfolio of services. Avoid “tailor-made” packages as much as possible and it is better to generate a system in which your services are provided in the most mechanical and systematic way possible.
- Let all prospects know that you can now work remotely.
- Design and execute a marketing strategy.
Business model number 5: publications
If you want to write, create video, or generate content, this model is for you. Writing a blog, posting a video blog, or creating a post where you and others post original, high quality content can generate significant income in the medium to long term.
If this hits you, here are your next steps:
- Find your niche. Do a thorough study of what’s already in the market and come up with a concept that really sets you apart from the rest.
- Choose the format that best suits your audience. Written notes don’t work for everyone, but such small videos do. Identify the best format and commit to it.
- Generate a publication calendar. The more the better, but the most important thing is consistency. If you choose to post something every day, leave it every day. If you choose every week, do it every week. Whatever, but you can’t afford to fail your community.
- Optimize for organic traffic,
- If you have decent traffic compared to the other media in the niche, start monetizing it by running AdWords ads.
Business model number 6: affiliate business
If you’re one of those people who has the ability to gather people but don’t want to take responsibility for selling your own product or service, partnering sales may be the best model for you.
You can find one or more digital products (info products, software, coaching, etc.), find out if they have an affiliate program, and sell them to your community.
Commission rates vary, but you can find products that will price you anywhere from 0.0000001 cents per sale, up to $ 50 or $ 100 per sale, or more.
If that’s exactly what you’re interested in, your next steps:
- Identify a target audience that you want to work with.
- Create a system where you can communicate directly with these people, e.g. B. a Facebook group or an email list.
- Find the digital products or services that are already in circulation and have already been tested. Avoid playing around with new products.
- Generate a strategy in which you bring in content and sales at the same time with your affiliate links.
Is it understood? The world of digital business is huge and can be extremely profitable, but that doesn’t mean it is easy. Building a digital empire and living the digital nomad lifestyle is something you could accomplish in a few months, but the most important thing is that you commit to your business model, be consistent, and not give up.