Find out if you have the necessary qualities to own a company and succeed with this lifestyle.
The opinions of the employees of s You are personal.
The enterprising You are a unique group of people. They don’t just think differently, they act differently. Because of their personality, habits and ways of thinking, they come up with ideas that lie in a fine line between the two madness and the genius. Not only because you are an original thinker and have ideas to replace petrol in cars, but also because you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
If you’ve ever wondered if you’re an entrepreneur, check the list below. You may not have them all Functions or skills, but if you have any, this is a good indicator that you have what it takes:
1. You come from a family of people independently You just could never be someone else’s employee. Your parents worked for themselves. While this doesn’t apply to every entrepreneur (including me), many have a family history in which one or both parents worked alone.
2. You hate the status quo. You are a person who keeps wondering why people do the things they do. They strive to improve everything and are ready to take action.
3. You are sure. Have you ever met an entrepreneur who is pessimistic or has low self-esteem? If you have no trust, how can others believe in you? Most entrepreneurs are very optimistic about everything around them.
4. You are passionate. There will be times when you spend too much time at work and don’t earn a dime. Your passion will make you keep going.
5. You don’t take “no” for an answer. An entrepreneur never gives up.
6. You have the ability to create unique societies out of nothing because you have the ability to connect the dots. People tend to come to you because it is you beautiful. This is often due to your passion.
7. You spend more time with your co-founder than with your partner.
8. They dropped out of college like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg.
9. The daily route to your office leads from your room into the living room.
10. You have always been a mediocre employee and have probably been fired a few times. Don’t worry, you are not alone. I have personally been fired several times in my life. Don’t take it as a sign that you are a bad person. Sometimes it’s in your DNA.
11. You have always questioned authority so you have had trouble keeping a job.
12. You believe that there is more than one definition of job security: you realize that your job is secure as long as you are in control, and not when you are dependent on a boss who could ruin your career after a small mistake .
13. Most of your garments are T-shirts, and some show your company logo or name.
14. You are competitive and ready to lose. You know you can do better.
15. You check company pages when you wake up.
16. You want to be paid for tickets to games, concerts, shoes or whatever you love. There are some things that are better than money, right?
17. Your idea of a vacation is to work during the day without anyone getting involved in the tasks that you have to do.
18. You cannot be hired and there is nothing wrong with that. Life experiences are more important than office guidelines, which can usually be found in temporary jobs.
19. You work more than 60 hours a week, but you made more money in an hourly job than you were in high school.
20. You want to be there control and command your own company. You usually want to monitor what’s happening in your company.
21. You see opportunities everywhere. For example, you enter a building and are curious about its price or the companies it contains.
22. The word “pitch” has no association with baseball.
23. You take a personality test and get a result that says you are a useful, controlled, and perfectionist “reformer”.
24. You can see that the best seats in your favorite cafeteria are near the sockets.
25. You are a logical thinker with ideas to fix problems and the situation in general.
26. Speaking of troubleshooting: have you checked whether there is an app for this? With such a beam, you started to create a business model and software architecture to see if this was feasible.
27. You are a person who likes people. You have no problem with communication.
28. You usually meet with Steve Jobs so you don’t feel destroyed.
29. You sold things when you were a kid, like in a lemonade stand. If there was sales in the class, you might have been one of the bestsellers.
30. You get more notifications from people who follow you on Twitter than from your friends in your address book.
31. You want to start everything, ie you only give up a project when it is finished.
32. No matter what you do every day, you always think about return on investment.
33. Your dress code is casual and your suit only dusty. They prefer to wear t-shirts and jeans every day.
34. You are not very realistic. You have to be like that as an inventor and innovator.
35. Think outside the box, if not what would the change be?
36. You are a charming and charismatic person.
37. The rules don’t apply to you. We are not talking about violations of the law, but you believe in efficiency and make an exception so that things work well.
38. You realize that you cannot do everything on your own. You have an idea and you can promote it, but you also know that if you have a company, you are not very good at everything.
39. You are dogmatic, it is another reason why you get fired often.
40. You are unpredictable. As an entrepreneur, you know how quickly things can change. The good news is that you are ready and ready to make adjustments.
41. You like to be in a group, you are not convinced that you are alone. You are likely to have more energy when working with groups or more than four people.
42. You are determined to make the impossible possible.
43. You have the support of your friends and family. These are the people who understand you. And they will be there to support you all the way.
44. It’s normal for you to take a nap under your desk to make up for the sleep you’ve lost. After all, eight hours of sleep between 10 p.m. and 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. it is out of date.
45. You have carried out your market research. You know that just because you have an incredible idea means that it is profitable. But you’ve already examined whether customers will buy you something.
46. You surround yourself with good people, not with those who speak badly of you.
47. You are present. The ability to create something out of nothing defines a crazy, brilliant type. Remember, people believed Einstein was crazy before testing the theory of relativity.
48. Do you ever ask your family, friends, or that special person to send you invitations so you can speak for five minutes?
49. You think your time is worth more than money.
50. In the recent rant about hacking growth, your partner fully understood what you were talking about.
Even if you do not currently have all of these features, you will likely evolve over time. After all, being an entrepreneur is a lifestyle, not a job or a hobby.